So far...

Options
Brans34
Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
Well, it's the first Saturday of the month. So far, I've been doing great with staying under my calorie goal, and exercising daily. I haven't lost any weight yet, but I also started my C25K program, so I'm hoping that it's just water retention due to New muscles being used and repaired. I haven't lost weight, but I also haven't gained. Hopefully, in a week or two, my body will be used to this new exercise and start burning it off again.

Anyone know about how long this will take to regulate?

How is everyone else doing so far?

With the first weekend upon us, everyone stay strong in your resolutions! Especially since it's a holiday weekend with lots of candy readily available!

Best wishes!

Replies

• kandell
    kandell Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I hear you. It happens to me all the time :/ Unfortunately adjustment time is different for everyone, so there isn't really a way to predict when you'll start losing again.

I've been doing pretty okay so far. I was able to go to the zoo on Friday and spent the morning walking around, then did 25 minutes of cardio on Saturday, and did 15 last night. Hoping to get another 25 tonight.
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Well I only lost 1.4 lbs this past week, which is kinda annoying, but I have also lost 11.5 cm. I guess as ling as something is getting smaller, its all good.