I prefer Pop Tarts

Options
missyjane824
missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
Don't kick me out just yet. Check out my escapades and then you can kick me out :wink:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10128526/i-ate-pop-tarts-for-47-days-straight-and-look-what-happened?new=1

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I s'pose you can stay. :flowerforyou:

I guess no one ever said ice cream has to be your first love, as long as it falls somewhere in your top 10. ;)
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    You should get your own food network show! Well done!

Only thing I have in my pantry now is frosted brown sugar cinnamon. Got any good suggestions for that?
  • missyjane824
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    You should get your own food network show! Well done!

Only thing I have in my pantry now is frosted brown sugar cinnamon. Got any good suggestions for that?

To reuse some of what I have done - apple butter or French toast. I wanted to do something with apples but didn't get around to it. I also contemplated breaking them up and putting them in waffles or pancakes. If you try any of these let me know how it works out.
  • missyjane824
    Options
    I s'pose you can stay. :flowerforyou:

I guess no one ever said ice cream has to be your first love, as long as it falls somewhere in your top 10. ;)

Thanks! I think it's about a 4 so we're good :wink:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    But pop tarts with ice cream are still the best.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Agreed. :smile:

PhotoGrid_1399572154118_zps9ytlkmcq.jpg
  • missyjane824
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    I'm torn with this thread. I love Pop Tarts so I definitely approve of the thread but at the same time ice cream being number 4 hurts my heart.

But bacon. and chocolate. and peanut butter. Crap, I may have just bumped ice cream out of 4th. I may get kicked out yet.
  • missyjane824
    edited April 2015
    Options

Such a lovely sight.

Edit because I couldn't stand the spelling mistake I made.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Such a lovely site.

I think 3 of those are chocolate peanut butter, and then one is birthday cake with chocolate ice cream, in honor of a friend's birthday. I'm a good friend, right? :wink:
  • missyjane824
    Options

Such a lovely site.

I think 3 of those are chocolate peanut butter, and then one is birthday cake with chocolate ice cream, in honor of a friend's birthday. I'm a good friend, right? :wink:

No wonder I didn't recognize. I haven't tried the chocolate peanut butter. And I think that confirms that birthday cake and confetti cupcake are indeed the same thing. What is the ice cream in the top right?

And yes, you're a great friend!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    edited April 2015
    Options

Such a lovely site.

No wonder I didn't recognize. I haven't tried the chocolate peanut butter. And I think that confirms that birthday cake and confetti cupcake are indeed the same thing. What is the ice cream in the top right?

I love the chocolate peanut butter, it's one of my favorites. And the marshmallow hot chocolate, which I only found once. The top right is Edy's peanut butter cup. I really liked it best with Haagen Dazs caramelized banana chip, though, which is bottom left. I only ate these on my cardio days, and like you, I didn't notice a difference in my performance. I'm going off my memory, but I thought that's what you said.
  • missyjane824
    Options

Such a lovely site.

I love the chocolate peanut butter, it's one of my favorites. And the marshmallow hot chocolate, which I only found once. The top right is Edy's peanut butter cup. I really liked it best with Haagen Dazs caramelized banana chip, though, which is bottom left. I only ate these on my cardio days, and like you, I didn't notice a difference in my performance. I'm going off my memory, but I thought that's what you said.

I will have to try. I have not tried the marshmallow hot chocolate (or seen it) but I wonder if it's the same as chocomallow sundae. If not, it has to be fairly similar.

Didn't notice a difference in lifting but it seemed a lot easier to get 15000+ steps a day. I'm getting around 10000 now with about 50-75 grams less carbs a day.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Such a lovely site.

I will have to try. I have not tried the marshmallow hot chocolate (or seen it) but I wonder if it's the same as chocomallow sundae. If not, it has to be fairly similar.

Didn't notice a difference in lifting but it seemed a lot easier to get 15000+ steps a day. I'm getting around 10000 now with about 50-75 grams less carbs a day.

I haven't seen the chocomallow sundae, but it sounds like it would be similar. A friend sent me a box from CO last year when I couldn't find them. I don't know how many steps I get in, but I'd probably know if I had more energy for my workouts if I was either getting more sleep, or not going to the gym at 11 pm. Or a combination of the two. :smile:
  • missyjane824
    Options
    I think I'm fairly sensitive to the carbs