Daily Report 2015-04-06

Options
lsabeIIe
lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
Hi everybody.

Finally, I ran yesterday. And I was really good at passing on the easter sweetness. (My boyfriend and his son made some chocolate bacon...)

Today... let's see what I'm gonna do.

@Healthybella, you're right sweet soreness is good :D

Replies

• Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Morning,

I had a pretty fun interesting weekend. Sunday I didn't get a turkey, but I did have fun hiking a riding bikes with my husband. We ended up getting lost twice, but we found our way out, eventually, and burned a good bit of calories in the process. I did a fun upbeat circuit this morning and tonight I have a date with the weights lol.

I hope everyone else has a good day today.

bjioitblt2gl.png

57s8lejf7yuz.jpg

1iejddewycow.jpg

~ Kris
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Isabelle - I am so glad you are back to yourself. Injuries are hard to be patient through. Good job on passing up the Easter sweets.

Kris - It sounds like you had a great time over the weekend. The turkey is probably happy though. :smiley: You are such an inspiration every day with your activity.

I, too, passed on the goodies. My daughter made me a chocolate covered peanut butter egg (my favorite! :neutral: ) but I didn't have any. I am trying to save it for the next hike.

Thank you all for your motivation and daily check ins. I look forward to reading about your day.

“If we did all the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.”–Thomas Edison

Alisa
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    So today I did:

-10 minutes walk
    -55 minutes yoga

I'm happy ! :D