April 2015

Options
Cambriac
Cambriac Posts: 27 Member
Hope it's ok to get this month started!

For March I was able to keep my eating very clean. No bad nibbles or even tastes.

Planning on keeping it up for April plus trying to be more active. The 30 Day Squat Challenge is at the 1/2 way mark which is helping kick start some energy to my day!

So how is everyone else doing? Successes or struggles?

Replies

• missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Started well in March... starting to lose motivation in April. In the last week of my routine and got on ready to follow on. I started 30 day cruches challenge , but I am a day behind. Seemed of lost my mojo today .. but aiming to find it . Still struggling with water and drinking enough.
    Plan to up my exercise. . Keep busy and up my water.

• quafferj
    quafferj Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    So it's been a bad week with Easter and leftovers and a few meals out, but I managed to lose 1.5 lbs....small, but at least I didn't gain!! Another small win, I was out for a walk yesterday and there is a very steep hill we walk up, normally leaves me pretty winded, but I noticed it wasn't as bad yesterday!! Still some, but at least it's a little improvement?!!?!?
  • missm2
    Options
    quafferj wrote: »
    So it's been a bad week with Easter and leftovers and a few meals out, but I managed to lose 1.5 lbs....small, but at least I didn't gain!! Another small win, I was out for a walk yesterday and there is a very steep hill we walk up, normally leaves me pretty winded, but I noticed it wasn't as bad yesterday!! Still some, but at least it's a little improvement?!!?!?
    Way to go! ! 1.5 lbs loss of weight is great . Well done. Little improvement is better than no improvement ☺

• fun4k
    fun4k Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've not been doing well the past 3 weeks... off the rails!! I need to turn things around asap
  • missm2
    Options
    fun4k wrote: »
    I've not been doing well the past 3 weeks... off the rails!! I need to turn things around asap

I hope you manage to get back your motivation