lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
Hi everybody,

What are you doing today ?

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    It's a wonderful chilly morning today!

I have already done 20 strength training, 60 min walk/run and 75 flights of stairs!
    and now I am babysitting :smiley: That's a workout in itself.

I have my meals ready for work.

One workout at a time,
    One day at a time,
    One meal at a time. Chalene Johnson

Alisa
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone,

Thanks Alisa, it's nice to know that I'm an inspiration to others. I just try to be the best that I can be everyday. I think I've gotten to the point in my journey that being active has become a habit instead of a chore. I want to workout everyday instead of feeling like I have to workout. I'm inspired by each and everyone of yall every time I see your workouts each day and seeing your motivational quotes.

Well today I did a small circuit this morning and this afternoon I'll go for a nice run. I have all my meals and snacks planned for today, I've been winging it for a while and I think I've been doing pretty good without planning my whole day ahead of time. I haven't weighed in the last couple of weeks, mainly because I'm not really worried about it but I am curious to see where my weight is at now. I'll probably weigh and measure myself Friday just to see where I'm at number wise. I can look in the mirror and see more muscle definition in my arms and legs, my waist is smaller, and I'm having to wear a belt with most of my jeans, so I know that I'm having progress with what I'm doing.

kdn39ew9dxlm.jpg

az8yq2ht7j0d.jpg

lg3fiakqrl4e.jpg

I hope everyone else has a good day. Can't wait to hear from everyone.

~ Kris

We double posted lol
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hi !

I did 1h of yoga today.

Lately, food is a much bigger problem than exercice for me. I like to put good things in my body. I eat way more processed food than I want to. My problem is that I never liked cooking. I'm struggling with food theses day. I don't know what to eat. :(