21 Day Fix VS 21 Day Fix Extreme

Options
2»

Replies

• jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    @bevsargent66 that's amazing! Great results!! I'm only in my first round of 21DF so it's still kicking my butt. But I may end up getting Extreme at some point if I feel ready.
  • bfay1101
    bfay1101 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    @lauracharder If you're active you should have no problem. The only difference with the diet that I can see is it is pretty clean. No treats. It's well worth it. I haven't stopped yet either but I'm not going to do a full round.
  • bfay1101
    bfay1101 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    @jpkrueger You can do it! You'll know when you're ready and when you are just go for it!
  • jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    @bevsargent66 very good to know...it scares me, haha. But like you said, I guess I will know when I'm ready. Congrats on the awesome results!!!
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    @bevsargent66 Amazing results! I think I commented in another group about how awesome those numbers are!

Just a quick question . . . . I have to follow along with Kat and occasionally I have to modify above and beyond what she does. Would you say that someone who modifies with Kat and never does more would be able to do 21DFX or do you have to be able to at least get a bit more intense in the moves before "graduating," as it were?
  • dawnkwiatek
    dawnkwiatek Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I am getting the extreme when I am closer to my goal weight. I hope after a full 3 rounds of 21DF and I will be ready :)
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm on day 9 of the 21 day fix, and when its done I really want to try the extreme! This info is cool to read :smile: