Need to vent vegan hate thread

Options
Vixenmd1
Vixenmd1 Posts: 146 Member
Just needed to come in here and vent. I know better than to engage in stupid threads like that after 25 years as a vegan. But they have now gotten under my skin. The same old same old. All vegans shove their choices down my throat(umm most don't since they don't want to listen to your ranting) which gives me every right to attack them BS.

Ok I think I am done ranting. I know better I know better I know better.

Replies

• mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Ignore the haters. You are making good decisions for your health and you are supported here.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    There is a vegan hate thread? In my experience they usually leave ya alone unless someone is spouting off nonsense. Anyway, ignore it, its the internet, everyone has an opinion. :)
  • Vixenmd1
    Vixenmd1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    It started with new ( or I am assuming new) vegan starting a thread asking why they get attacked for beung vegan and it is called vegan hate. And the haters took it as a rally cry.
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Must be a slow news day...
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Oh I see, I doubt it had to do with that person choosing to be vegan. If you start a thread like that you are bound to get attacked. It's a 'mean people' thread. Always brings out the posters who argue over every.single.thing.
  • Dragon303
    Dragon303 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I follow my mom's playground advice online (you know- if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything) but sadly many others don't. I'm with the others- ignore the haters and know that the innocents you are saving by not eating them would thank you if they could (they'd also have your back online, I'm sure - if only they had opposable thumbs :)
  • jocelynkyork
    jocelynkyork Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I get it! It is so hard not to engage when anti-vegan asshats are littering the internet with self-congratulatory BS and putting down other people who are trying to make a positive difference in the world. It's so hard not to want to figure out a way to silence the haters, but it really is futile. People like that enjoy starting fires and watching them spread. Don't be kindling!

I'll echo the above statements - you are supported here!
  • carnelian
    carnelian Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I get it! It is so hard not to engage when anti-vegan asshats are littering the internet with self-congratulatory BS and putting down other people who are trying to make a positive difference in the world. It's so hard not to want to figure out a way to silence the haters, but it really is futile. People like that enjoy starting fires and watching them spread. Don't be kindling!

I'll echo the above statements - you are supported here!