Daily Report 2015-04-09

Options
lsabeIIe
lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
Hello ladies,

My PMS (and period) is hitting hard this month. 3.5 pounds heavier, I feel slugging and moody. :( I'm having more trouble than usual to stay positive. But, I still do ! ehehe. And I look at you and you are so inspiring.
I'm gonna try to do yoga and walk today or maybe take my bike for it's first spin of the year.

Have a nice day !

Isabelle

Replies

• Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Morning,

There is no shame in taking things lighter due to your T.O.M., a bike ride sounds like it would be nice. Makes me excited for this weekend.

So far my day is pretty normal, I woke up, ate breakfast, worked out, and pack my snacks for work. I'm going grocery shopping tonight and I have a very long list. Going to try to squeeze in a run after I get everything put away, hopefully I can get in at least 15min. but I'm striving for 30-45min. today wearing my vibrams. I don't want to push myself too hard though, cause they're still new, but I don't really like these short slow runs. They seem to take forever to finish but when I'm done I barely feel like I even worked out, ugh.

saj54xes05rn.jpg

knf74clyiz36.png

bbbbh7slhytx.jpg

Have a good day everyone.

~ Kris
  • ShandaMSanders
    ShandaMSanders Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon, Ladies!! I hope everyone has had a fabulous day!!! Another day in the trenches here - BUT, I avoided the cheese dip & tortilla chips and chose a serving of almonds instead. Then I avoided the urge to eat out at lunch and ate what I brought instead. THEN, I avoided the new bag of mixed chocolates that our lovely office accountant "shared" with the office and drank a Dasani (H20) instead!! Is it getting easier to say "No, thank you?" Not really, but now that I'm down 19.5 lbs. where I started isn't as close as it use to be and where I want to end up doesn't seem so far in the distance! THAT is my inspirational message to you wonderful, lovely just the way you are, incredible women:
    5wha5h5yxpm8.jpg
    5ylcnmlogo2g.jpg
    What you were no longer matters because now you are better and on your way to the best you yet!! Hang in there ladies! 4gaqrrmcbafh.jpg

God Bless!
    Shanda
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Isabelle - sorry you aren't feeling well but good job on planning to get up and do something anyway.
    Kris - you have a great routine!
    Shanda - Good Job! on all the no thank yous. That was really good will power!

Well, I had a long day at work, came home to an empty house, hubby is off playing with his band tonight and I just was not motivated to do anything. Ate dinner and the Girl Scout cookies in the freezer were just calling my name....over and over and over. I finally gave in. That did not make me fell better. So I got off my chair and went down to the treadmill. 60 full minutes of running. Now I feel better! Weigh in day tomorrow.

"Don't wait until you've reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of yourself for every step you take towards achieving it."

Alisa
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Well done everybody!!

I took it easy, my bike tires were flat so I walked ;) at least 40 minutes.