Is everyone still motivated?

Options
Brans34
Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
I am down 3 pounds now since the first! I'm super excited! Only 7 more to go to meet my April challenge. I hope everyone else is having just as much luck, if not more.
Just remember, you're doing this for you! For your health. For your happiness. For your ability to shock and amaze family, friends, and rock that swimsuit!

Replies

• kandell
    kandell Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    This morning I weighed in 1.2 pounds down from yesterday :3 I'm getting close to my challenge goal too!

Somehow I've actually been motivated enough to exercise every day since Saturday. Last night I managed 30 minutes on the elliptical, which was one of my non-scale goals!
  • Brans34
    Options
    Way to go!
    I love it when I have those days where I feel like doing extra! I'm doing C25K, and did my final walk/jog for week 1 in the morning, and then,that evening, I really wanted to do something else. I ended up going on a second walk that was nearly 5 miles, and I was kinda sad when it was over! Lol
  • kandell
    Options
    I wish it were nice where I live so I could go on walks! It's been cold and rainy the last several days. Hopefully it warms up and dries up a bit so I can enjoy some spring weather before it turns to Nebraska summer...
  • hepeful
    hepeful Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well, because you asked, I just got up and did 10 squats, not much but I'm in a meeting. No one looked at me funny. Well maybe my boss. :wink:
  • Brans34
    Options
    hepeful wrote: »
    Well, because you asked, I just got up and did 10 squats, not much but I'm in a meeting. No one looked at me funny. Well maybe my boss. :wink:

LOL! That's great!
  • LoeshaElizabeth
    LoeshaElizabeth Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    im feeling great :) ive lost my holiday weight and am down a pound from april 1st, just have 6lb to loose in 3 weeks to reach my target. also super happy that my boyfriend has joined me in the lifestyle change. which means no more temptations, and doing the workouts together means we are less likely to skip, pushes you to your hardest and is super fun. this weekend we are cycling 10 miles. absolutely loving life :)
  • mjhellmers
    mjhellmers Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am still trying to work off my holiday weight, but staying focused!
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling motivated, but been having a really bad few days owing to it being my birthday, and having to celebrate it over the week as i live away from family and friends as well as the friends i have here! So much bad food, and i'm off to do my birthday celebrations with my folks this weekend, so plenty of cake and eating out. It's going to be tough, but i'm just going to relax and enjoy it and not worry if i see a little gain on weigh in day. Birthdays only come once a year right?! (Thank God :p).

Good luck everyone, we got this :)
  • Brans34
    Options
    im feeling great :) ive lost my holiday weight and am down a pound from april 1st, just have 6lb to loose in 3 weeks to reach my target. also super happy that my boyfriend has joined me in the lifestyle change. which means no more temptations, and doing the workouts together means we are less likely to skip, pushes you to your hardest and is super fun. this weekend we are cycling 10 miles. absolutely loving life :)

I wish my bf would get on the bandwagon, too. He prefers to stay in and drink beer and play video games. Not really any temptation for me there, but there's always a fight about me going to the gym or walk. He tried to tell me that I'm shirking my other responsibilities, but that's because he's sad I'm not here at his becon call. I really just wish he'd move out! I've told him to several times, but he just won't leave.
    I'm feeling motivated, but been having a really bad few days owing to it being my birthday, and having to celebrate it over the week as i live away from family and friends as well as the friends i have here! So much bad food, and i'm off to do my birthday celebrations with my folks this weekend, so plenty of cake and eating out. It's going to be tough, but i'm just going to relax and enjoy it and not worry if i see a little gain on weigh in day. Birthdays only come once a year right?! (Thank God :p).

Good luck everyone, we got this :)

That's right! Birthdays don't count. They are "given" free days! Lol. Happy birthday!

Between November and February are my hardest times. Not only is it the winter, when you just wanna curl under a blanket and hibernate until spring, but I have 2 kids with November birthdays, then Thanksgiving, then another kid with a birthday, then Christmas, then New Years, then MY birthday. Its a long, stressful time, with lots of yummy food and sweets.
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Yeah, i totally agree! I am definitely expecting a gain this week, but i am not going to stress out about it, as it was just a once-a-year thing. Back on it today and about to hit the gym in my lunch break!

As for your boyfriend, that is a sucky situation. But remember, you are doing this for YOU, and YOU deserve to feel good about yourself!!
  • Brans34
    Options
    Yeah, I already decided that. We're not married, but he likes to act like he's my boss...even though that NEVER works out how he wants it to! Lol. I've told him several times that I don't care what he thinks, I'm doing this for me, and if he doesn't like it, he can feel free to get the heck out of my house. He still acts like a teenage girl, but just won't leave. Whatever. Its his loss! He doesn't get any of this sexiness! :wink:
  • kandell
    Options
    Jeez. I'm sorry your bf is such a jerk :/

My boyfriend is supportive, but he makes it a little too easy to cheat on my diet -.- He's also quite a distraction when I make plans to exercise but end up just chilling with him. I just need to work on making it a habit even when he's over at my place.

I could really use some motivation today. It's a food day at work and I've already eaten almost 1000 calories 3: Food has way too many calories....I'm going to try to stick to water and fruit for the rest of the day so I have some calories left dinner.