Looking for a few vegan diet buddies!

Options

Replies

• xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I'm not a vegan, but I do try to incorporate a lot of fruit and veg into my diet. Please feel free to add if you like.
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I aim for vegan- but am not perfect.... so I am plant based...always great to look at others lifestyles and recipes!
  • lilkat_0087
    lilkat_0087 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a strict veg/trying to be vegan so I do slip up. Also feel free to point out my slip ups!
  • carmenross
    carmenross Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to this group. I've been vegetarian for over a year (mostly vegan), I don't really eat eggs nor dairy etc but sometimes I could not help myself with processed food like cookies and cakes etc . Recently I decided to eat clean, really really clean. So here I am, on a vegan diet! Feel free to add me.
  • mintlovelife
    Options
    Ive been a strict vegan for 3 years. I love it and never want to go back. I do have blood sugar/hormonal issues stemming from my previous SAD unhealthy ways, so my challenge is maintaining a low glycemic vegan diet. Add me:flowerforyou:
  • sydoe94
    sydoe94 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a 19 year old biology student from Chicago planning on going into education. I've tried myfitnesspal before and got 5 lb away from my GW, but when I went back to school I stopped counting calories and gained everything back.

Height: 5'8"
    CW: 144 lb
    GW: 125 lb

I'm looking for someone with similar stats I could email about once a day with updates to keep me motivated. I'd be more than happy to take emails from you, too. I just think it would make a big difference in my progress. :)
  • glindaz
    glindaz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I have been vegetarian for approx 25 yrs. I have gone back and forth on being vegan. I used to think that there is no harm done to the animals if I ate dairy and eggs. I thought that the milking is not harmful and eggs are not fertilized. I know now that is far from the truth and am going back to vegan. I need some guidance on how to get the full amount of nutrients such as calcium, etc.
    So I would love to hear what everyone else is doing.
    I opened my food diary.
  • angelsandhealth
    Options
    WOW! What a response! Added a lot of you - vegan power!! Send me a request if I missed you :) xxxx
  • eleqtriq
    eleqtriq Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Almost 2 years here.
  • hannahbanana90
    hannahbanana90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I always would love some vegan diet buddies! I'm aiming to lose 10-13 pounds!
  • sheltony
    sheltony Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Also looking for some vegan support! Please add me if you're looking for vegan diet bud's
  • Zlink
    Zlink Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am new to this site.
    an am a vegan since 5 month and would love for some vegan support aswell:)
    please feel free to add me :)

Raphael
  • Desisveg
    Desisveg Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • jazmin1028
    Options
    Im not sure if our stats our considered close, but I'm a 15 year old gluten-free vegan, who's only 5' 3", I began 145lbs became 111lbs then really focused on toning up and building muscle am now 115lbs, but thinner than I was at 111lbs. I love sharing my lifestyle with those who enjoy hearing it, or at the very least my recipes!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    For personal beliefs I can not add you - saving the oceans is one of my passions - but good luck with your weight loss Xx

This is why people tend to be put off by vegans. :frown:
  • JussyD89
    JussyD89 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I don't actually know any vegan people.. lol.
    I have been vegan for four years and never ate red meat.
    -Curtsies- I wish luck and if I can help you in your own weight-loss I can try, even if it's motivation.
  • angelsandhealth
    Options
    I sad it in a polite way. I'm not the sort of person who preaches. I put up with a lot when it comes to accepting other peoples eating habits in the real world. If I want a vegan world on 'myfitnesspal' then that is 100% up to me.
  • veganita
    veganita Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    For personal beliefs I can not add you - saving the oceans is one of my passions - but good luck with your weight loss Xx

I like your standpoint. Friend request sent.
  • kirk1115
    kirk1115 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well...I'm completely vegan!
  • rachelmuscle
    rachelmuscle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been vegan since January... add me :)