hip hop abs

Options
chantelb1985
chantelb1985 Posts: 3 Member
edited April 2015 in Social Groups
Hi...today I started my hip hop abs programme and I loved day one!I'm nearly 30 married with two children and it's great fun in the house curtains shut!...thinking of the shakeout also any advice would be brilliant. I will be toned and she altho er for my 30th in august.

Replies

• phyre_5
    phyre_5 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting Hip Hop Abs!! Shaun T is awesome :smiley:
  • leximarie3
    leximarie3 Posts: 34 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I lost most of my 64lbs with the hip-hop abs! I loved it. My body wouldn't be what it is today without that program. You will definitely be toned, and your abs will be on point! :p
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi...today I started my hip hop abs programme and I loved day one!I'm nearly 30 married with two children and it's great fun in the house curtains shut!...thinking of the shakeout also any advice would be brilliant. I will be toned and she altho er for my 30th in august.

I am also starting hip hop abs! I have done Rockin body before in the past(which I will also be doing) I have not completed all 30 days but I love Shaun T. I also have kids at home. 3 boys and a hubby as well and would love to be able to keep up with all the energy. I will complete it this time! Good luck!
  • hamedisgirl
    hamedisgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in day 6 of this and I'm loving it teamed it with daily yoga and I'm down 7 lbs in 6 days amazing program think after I've done this one for couple months I may go on to insanity next
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm in day 6 of this and I'm loving it teamed it with daily yoga and I'm down 7 lbs in 6 days amazing program think after I've done this one for couple months I may go on to insanity next
    That's awesome. I lost 3lbs my 1st week, was so excited. I love Shaun T. His workouts are so fun.