Thank you

Options
DMast1
DMast1 Posts: 3 Member
I just wanted to thank everyone that posts here daily on the behalf of us that dont. You have kept me incredibly motivated (and sometimes made me hungry).

I am a college student and sometimes my days are a bit let's say unorthodox. I have never ever stuck to a plan this hard for 93 days straight (which included spring break) and absolutely nothing in my routine has changed except for this group and more importantly reading these daily posts. I even added another 10 lbs to my goal after I reached my original to keep the progress from stalling or the thought of well I reached my goal etc.

Today I hit my second goal and I would of never ever ever been even close without you guys.

I am more than looking forward to the summer edition. Thank you!

Replies

• danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Way to stay committed and focused!!! Dedication pays off big time!!!
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!

My motto is "consistency is key". Meaning that no matter what happened yesterday, I'm successful as long as I try my best today. Coming back day after day is why I'm succeeding this time.
  • shannonstube
    shannonstube Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I second that! I don't post as much as I would like to, but this group has helped me stay motivated. I love tracking my progress in the spreadsheet and seeing everyone else's progress as well. When does the next edition start?
  • april731
    april731 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'll chime in - I read the posts but rarely comment. This is my second 100 day challenge with this group, and, between the two, I've lost 50 pounds. It's been very motivating having specific goals to strive for at regular intervals and the accountability of recording it, especially as I'm getting closer to goal and the weight loss is slowing down. Thanks!

@shannonlmell it starts on the 21st, I believe.
  • Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Thanks for tracking all of this. It does help having check points and goals. Please add me to summer list. Goal is to loose 10 pounds. Same goal but different start weight. I'm a sucker for a challenge!