What did 100 Days do for you?

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
I think it's about time to create a Results thread. Here's your opportunity to answer the question "What did 100 days do for you?"

This can be a mix of weight loss statistics, pictures (we love pictures!), changes in your outlook/approach, and non-scale victories!

Let's hear em!

Replies

• EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    What did 100 days to for me?

It gave me a new outlook on life and how I live
    It showed me the path I need to take to improve myself no only physically but emotionally as well
    its opened my eyes that I have a problem and I need help...and that I am willing to seek it
    In 100 days I have "met" amazing people who are in the same boat as me...but won't rock it.

In 100 days, I am proud of myself for the first time in a long time,
    I don't cry when I see my reflection, I smile.
    I've learned that I am not a failure but a work in progress

I wonder what i can accomplish in 100 more days :)

and for those who like numbers. In 100 days I've lost 17 pounds! not enough to meet my goal but I'm ok with that..I still won in my book
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Excellent outlook EmmieBaby
  • Kenda2427
    Options
    This 100 days I got to my original goal weight and then changed it to go down another 5 vanity pounds. In actuality that was a little lower than it should be. I went on vacation and gained some back. I lost the extra I wanted to from vacation, and decided to maintain at this point. I have learned where my sweet spot is for weight and despite it not being as low as I hoped, it is where I look my best. I have learned that no matter how low I go, my belly, thighs and upper arms are always going to be bigger and jiggle-lier than I want.

I have gotten a solid foundation and support system and now at maintenance so its been a successful 100 days.

Very much looking forward to the 100 Days of Summer, and will be going into it with different goals than I did the last 2 challenges.
  • Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Well I gained 5 but lost 10. So I hit my goal of loose 10. I just didn't expect my body to be so uncooperative in the beginning. Onto summer!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Well, I got over my December stall and got down to 5 lbs to goal early in the challenge.

Since then I've been stalled again and simply unmotivated, but I feel like it's been a pretty good experience in getting used to maintenance before trying to lose the last little bit, and I do think my body has continued to improve (through increased fitness, weights especially).
  • frazz007
    frazz007 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I am learning to take the long view. So I start thinking, gee, I failed because I did not lose 20 pounds. But Stop-this is the lowest weight I have been in 3 or 4 years and the year is not over yet. I am also down a pant size in just this challenge.
  • krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    While I haven't lost the weight I want to, I have learned the tools and steps I need to to do it. I have met awesome people who have given me constant inspiration and guidance and support. I really look forward to the next hundred days to continuing with these awesome people and using the tools I have learned to lose the weight I want to. There will be obstacles (including 3 week vacation in Hawaii) but I am hoping for more focus and loss. Thank you to everyone who gives me inspiration and is constant every day.
  • justcindy59
    justcindy59 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    The hundred day challenge keeps me motivated. I look forward to weigh in days and I love seeing my progress at the end of each season. It was harder for me this time because the weight is coming off much slower. Getting out of 300 was the best feeling I have ever had. I have learned to be patient and take it one day at a time. Looking forward to the next 100 days but not sure what my goal should be this time.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    The past 100 days brought on some big accomplishments for me!

First, the raw numbers:
    Starting weight: 176.6 lbs
    Ending weight: 163.8 lbs
    Difference: 12.6 lbs

My goal was to lose 14lbs, so I didn't hit that. But I have some DOMS today and TOM issues, so I'm retaining a lot of water. I think if it wasn't for those two, I would have hit my goal.

I had a ton of NSVs this challenge. Here's a summary of the big ones:
    - Went from Obese to Overweight in BMI (I'm not longer obese!!)
    - Fit into size 10 clothing (haven't worn a 10 since junior high)
    - Weigh less than I did when married
    - Weigh less than I did when I met my husband
    - Ran sub 10 minute mile
    - PR'd my first 5k of the year (33:07, previous PR was 39:06)

I like pictures too. I'm one of those people who doesn't see the weight loss in myself in the mirror. I force myself to take progress pics and that's when I can see what I've accomplished:
    z4lwvgrali8z.jpg

e9agsuop5cqr.jpg

• NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Weather is back to cloudy, wet and cold…but once I got to the gym things kicked in…

The 100 Days was a fantastic way of staying focused, connected and motivated. Thank-you to all. Loved following everyones progress and getting the benefit of excellent tips from so many. (Start of 100 days was 227 now 202)

Happy Monday everyone!

TODAYS WEIGH-IN : lost 2 lbs since his last weigh-in! Lost 203 lbs so far. (weighed myself three times to be sure) LOL

Burned 322 calories doing 61 minutes of cardio exercises, including walking treadmill gym 45 min.

weight%203_scales1_edited-1_zpsoorr0fn0.jpg

g_100%20days_zpskwcg2wu6.jpg

• danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I can't believe it's been 100 days already....
    You guys are all awesome!!!!
    This challenge has given me some amazing results and made some big dreams come true for me.
    Starting weight 194.4lb
    Ending weight 186.6lb
    Goals achieved during this challenge:
    Posting in the group thread 100days ✔️
    Squat PR at 195lb ✔️
    My very first chin-up✔️
    Bodyfat level at 30% ✔️
    Jeans and jackets size 10✔️
    Activewear size Medium ✔️
    Celebrated one year since my first progress picture✔️
    Just because I love you guys I will post my pictures for the first time ;)2kfvf534lkag.jpg
    wl590zafjowc.jpg

It's been awesome!!!!!
  • coopscoopc
    coopscoopc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    i didn't hit my goal weight, but I did see some progress! I learned to eat better and really pay attention to logging my foods and getting more workouts in. I'm 8 pounds away from my goal for this challenge and have many more to go after that. I learned that when I really put forth the effort the weight will come off. I lost more weight in the last 2 months then I did for the whole year last year. Still many more to go!
  • Kenda2427
    Options
    Good job everyone just for sticking to it for 100 days! Extra kudos to NikonPal, Danelutza and SingRunTing for great progress and showing pictures of the results..big shout out.
    Looking forward to the next 100 days and what we all achieve on and off the scales because there is more than one component and bench mark measurement than just the scale.
    Let's start our next 100 days with positive thoughts and vibes and assorted goals. :)
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Love the photos! Great job everyone.
  • justcindy59
    justcindy59 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    All the progress pictures are amazing. Congratulations to all the people who stuck it out all 100 days.