Exercise Mode isn't syncing (Charge)

Options
Skye_NS
Skye_NS Posts: 214 Member
I recently changed from the Flex to the Charge (not HR) and I'm having some syncing issues. It seems to work when I put it into exercise mode, but it doesn't create a detailed record in the activity log like the flex did. Has anyone else had this problem? How did you solve it? TIA

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Suggest device syncing issues like this will get a wider audience of those that would know on the Fitbit forums, under your device type.
  • Skye_NS
    Options
    Ok, thanks. I didn't know there was a fitbit forum. I tend to stick to the groups...
  • asdf270
    asdf270 Posts: 1
    Options
    @Skye_NS I think @heybales meant the actual fitbit.com support forums. I had a quick look there myself yesterday, but could only find a thread from January that suggested a bug, but no more updates to that thread since then. I was planning to bump the thread later today to see if there is any news on this.

FYI I've also come here for the very same reason - just bought myself a Charge yesterday and am having the same problem as you. Does the logged exercise come up in your Recent Exercise on your FitBit Dashboard? Mine doesn't..
  • Skye_NS
    edited April 2015
    Options
    @asdf270, thanks for the info. I did think heybales was talking about the mfp forums. Any exercise/food that I log manually through mfp shows up in the fitbit log under that activities tab. I ran into syncing problems in the first week but they sorted themselves out after I reset the charge. Have you tried a reset?
    http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/How-do-I-restart-my-tracker
  • Skye_NS
    Options
    It seems that my problem is a fairly common one that they have been working on for a number of months. The latest update indicates that they have solved the issue internally and are now working on the logistics of another firmware update. This is the form thread: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge/Exercise-Tracking-not-syncing-after-v80-firmware-upgrade/td-p/590084