Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
So what did you learn this week?

Replies

• NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I learned that you can't please everyone all the time.

Also, if you don't give in to cravings sometimes, it makes whatever you are trying to achieve (weight loss, weight gain, health) even harder then it already is.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's good to change things up, there was no Combat on Monday this past week so they offered athletic conditioning, I went to the class and got a really good workout and it was a nice change up. They're changing the schedule at the gym starting this week and offering unlimited classes for the summer so will get extra classes starting this week... which means I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IF IT RAINS!!!!!
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I learned that being angry makes me want to overeat!
  • betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I learned that going out to eat too much makes it very difficult for me to lose weight; also, when I exercise daily the weight falls off easier! I need to stop nibbling on cookies, crackers, etc. when I'm bored. I just realized that I ate some crackers today that I forgot to log. Now why did I want those crackers? Where they worth the extra calories when they are eaten so quickly and are gone in no time? I think that those crackers and cookies were my biggest mistake today. Tomorrow is another day. Have a good week everyone!
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I am still learning rest is good...I need to stop feeling guilty. I didn't exercise today but I was really tired! I napped for like 2+ hours. I really had fun cooking though...I really need to rest and accept that this is what my body needs.
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Having children is not an excuse to avoid exercise. There are ways to get it in if you look hard enough. I started a c25k program and every time I wanted to get out I would be "stuck" with the kids or it would rain.

I work overnights. I found out the gym opens before I get off so i can go on my way home..... I also got the best days sleep in a long time afterwards!
  • sunnmuun
    sunnmuun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I learned (am still learning) that I haven't committed to my goal completely...dabbling in diet and regular exercise without doing what actually needs to be done.
  • cdgirl
    cdgirl Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I learned that even though my scale is not moving,I am still making progress.Went shopping for something to where to my daughter's graduation and found a cute pair of black jeans that happened to be a size smaller than I usually where and they fit with no gut sucking whatsoever:wink: I need to remember that when I get mad at my scale from now on.