Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Five month pics

mae7365
mae7365 Posts: 66 Member
I've been beating myself up over my eating habits the past week, so I decided to take a 5 month post-op picture to remind myself of how much I've accomplished. 56 pounds lighter, 3 times a week at the gym, no medications needed and people don't recognize me at the grocery store. NSV's all the way!!
v8894oo6hiav.jpg

Replies

• lorilbuckner1
    lorilbuckner1 Posts: 172 Member
    Congratulations!! You are doing fabulous!! No one is perfect we all make lousy food choices now and then.. Regroup Restart and move forward!! Be kind to yourself!
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Looking great! One of the important things that I work on is to keep the self-awareness, but lose the self-beating. It allows for knowing you need to tighten things up without the bad feelings that are self-inflicted.

I try to treat myself as I would someone on here who tells a tale of a few poor choices. I would never talk to one of you as I would to myself. I'm not completely able to do it, but I am a whole lot better than I was. Persistence over perfection!

Rob
  • DJRonnieLINY
    DJRonnieLINY Posts: 475 Member
    very well done!
  • jamezln
    jamezln Posts: 182 Member
    Great job!
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Way to go! :) You're looking great!
  • readallday
    readallday Posts: 173 Member
    Great progress and I like the idea of the photos to help focus on what you've accomplished so far!!
  • joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    OMGosh! Look at you! Looking fantastic! You all are so inspiring for us newbies!
  • JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    You look amazing. Down right amazing.
  • ac7nj
    ac7nj Posts: 266 Member
    You are looking great keep doing what you have been.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Looking great! You SHOULD be proud of yourself!