New here, Hello all!!

Options
jorinya
jorinya Posts: 933 Member
Hello everyone, I'm Joanne, mother of four, married for 14 years, Christian and Irish, living in Nigeria at the moment and on the Cambridge Weight Plan, which is really expensive here but worth every penny my wonderful husband pays for me. I am now on week 4 and weigh 83.3 kg. Week one, day one, I weighed in at 91 kg. I want to thank God Almighty for helping me through these days and for His protection and guidance. Anyone need support, I am always available, just drop me a message here and I will respond. May God bless you all and grant you strength, determination, willpower and in the end success on you weight loss journey. May you be an inspiration and role model to those women watching you and following your weight loss journey. In Jesus wonderful name. Amen

Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jorinya. God Is Good.
  • Suesh111
    Suesh111 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm also new here. My main goal is to lose the weight I've gained since our missions trips early 2019 (Suriname & Cuba). The next one is going to be a construction trip, and I need to get off at least 20 lbs. If I can't lift myself, how am I going to lift those buckets of cement, right? Hubby is doing it with me this time around, so hopefully I will reach my goal of being an effective worker for Him while I still can (age 68). Thank you, Joanne, for offering encouragement. I'll try to return that motivation for you. I gather you and your husband are missionaries?