Day 95: 4/15/15

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
Wow! Only 5 days left!

Weighed in this morning and I have 0.4 lbs left to hit my goal for this challenge!

Hit my goals yesterday. Biking felt good, but my poor rear end is still adjusting to the bicycle seat. Mr. Ting assures me that it gets better, but that's hard to believe right now.

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 10,000 steps
3. short run & strength (pull)

Replies

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I have no doubt you will hit your goal SingRunTing!
    I met my goals yesterday but off to a poor start today as I had to drive hubby to work so didn't get in my morning workout. I have a luncheon today so that will likely blow the calorie budget so I am going to have to make sure I get a good walk in this evening.
    It was good to get back to my fitness class last night after a 3 week break. I could feel it at the time but surprisingly feel fine this morning.

Happy Hump Day everyone!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    Yesterday was a very nice day but unfortunately it ended with a migraine.
    On the other hand, my body doesn't feel sore anymore :) Monday, I added a strength push-up program to get me to 100 push-ups and that left me pretty sore. I'm starting to suspect that all of Scooby's programs are built around pain :)
    Perfect day for training today: pull-ups training and accessorie lifts, 100 push-ups, Stronglifts and cardio at the gym. This will be fun!
    Have a fabulous day everyone!!!
  • krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow I can't believe we only have 5 days left!! Thank gosh we have another one directly after, because I would miss y'all.

I met all my goals yesterday and had an awesome workout. I was tired before I even went to the gym but I was wanting all day to do some weights and just go hard and I did and it felt great. And I'm not even that sore today!

Goals for today:
    1. Stay under calories/log everything.
    2. Gym after school.
    3. Water!
    4. Go to bed on time.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling better about the diet/fitness stuff this week than expected. My eating is easier again, although I have been hungrier than usual. I've been proud of myself for getting workouts in even though they haven't been exactly what I wanted always. (I'm also currently tied for first at a challenge at my gym that started on 4/13, although I'm tied with about 21 others so am not taking this too seriously. ) ;-)

Today's goal is to stay within my calories, get in my weights workout, and continue my plan to do some push ups and jump rope regularly.
  • nicolejo143
    nicolejo143 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm motivated to lose something/anything by the last milestone. I ran 6.83 miles today and 7.35 miles yesterday. I burned around 1900 calories total in the past 2 days alone, hypothetically I should lose half of a pound. I hope so! I hope I lose something by then just to prove that I'm on the right track finally after only losing like 1 lb a month.