Make morning workouts a habit!

Options
AmeeSandhu
AmeeSandhu Posts: 120 Member
Hi! I just started this group because I have been searching and asking for help and someone to be accountable to. I haven't found it yet, so I started a group. A little scary BUT if you build it...

Are you in?!

Replies

• nicfitnesszone
    nicfitnesszone Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • RelentlessFierceWarriorBill
    Options
    Count me in !!!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I am in.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    in!! got in my 30 minute work out this morning! :happy:
  • Womaniamnew
    Womaniamnew Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in. how will it work though?
  • lilahk95
    lilahk95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm in...only sometimes I don't workout in the morning because I get up at 5am for work so I try to workout in the evening (HARD). But on the days I work from home I try not to sleep the extra time away and instead workout before logging into work.
  • gred630
    gred630 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My schedule is really busy and I need to fit in a morning workout. I need to get up by 4:20am to get in my exercise. Any tips?
  • TribalmamaEmily
    TribalmamaEmily Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in...need the accountability (also busy with 8 kiddos and expecting). I have done T-Tapp for a couple years now with great results and in only 20 minutes/day! Just need to get back in the habit.
  • LghHartman
    LghHartman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    in! this is the ONLY time I can possibly fit in a workout and I make excuses 99% of the time.
  • tlh68
    tlh68 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! How will this work? My workout is at 5:30 AM.
  • AmeeSandhu
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm glad you're all here! Thank you for joining! I post on my phone during the work day so I apologize for the delay. My wifi wish at work had been approved so soon....

I'm not exactly sure yet how this will work and I'm very open to suggestions. At the very least, we need a thread to check in daily.

Any time of the day workouts are welcome. Morning is the only time I can secure for myself with no demands on my time.

We could start a challenge maybe? An intro thread? If you workout at home with dvds...maybe there are others doing the same program? It might even work out that you find someone doing the same one/same workout?Misery loves comfort right? A long time ago, a group of online friends and I did the "Making the Cut" program by Jillian Michaels together. Good times and we all had great success!

I'm all ears...let's run with it!
    Options
    Thanks, for starting this group, Amee !! I'm really looking forward to being a part of it. Nice to see it growing in numbers. I hope we can all keep it active with lots of motivation, encouragement, etc. Let's go....we can do this !!!
  • AmeeSandhu
    Options
    Thanks Bill! I'm glad you're here. I started an intro thread if people could post a little introduction, that would be great!
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thanks again, Amee...we're all in this together! :-)
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thanks Amee for starting this group! Just joined today!
    Options
    rlstepp29 wrote: »
    Thanks Amee for starting this group! Just joined today!
    Welcome, glad you're here !!!
  • AmeeSandhu
    Options
    I'm so happy you found us rlstepp29!
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    did day 8 of the 21 day fix! 30 minutes and done! boom! :happy:
  • AmeeSandhu
    Options