Looks like we have a 12th Doctor

Options
weefreemen
weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
the following link from the Telegraph in the UK, a reliable paper, will be interesting to see if this pans out. I think he will be awesome. A little older, a lot more gravitas and a lot more range in acting as well....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10108234/BBC-asks-James-Bond-star-to-be-its-new-Doctor-Who.html

Replies

• beckiern1
    beckiern1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    well, not being a bond fan (gasp!), i'm not familiar with the actor. i'm kind of put off that he never watched the program, but maybe that's better as well, no specific doctor from that past that he would kind of mold himself like.

i wonder what his trademark outfit would be? :D
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    yeah we'll have to see, there's been no confirmation, but I know Rory Kinnear has long been a front runner. He's a really great actor and I think a lot of them always say they haven't watched the show, just to keep everyone guessing. Matt Smith never watched either..
  • IDontLikeRegistering
    IDontLikeRegistering Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Meh. Richard Eden is a gossip monger. I think it's far from a certainty. I'm not believing anything until I see a BBC announcement.
  • rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I saw this all over Facebook yesterday, but keep hearing it's only rumors at this point. I was kind of hoping for another younger doc.