Day 96: 4/16/15

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
Good morning!

I hit my goals yesterday. It also happened to be my first day of pull-up training. Thank you @danelutza19 for the link to that training. But my arms are sore today and I can only imagine they are going to get worse as the day progresses.

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 10,000 steps
3. 20 min swim

Replies

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I missed my calorie goals by a mile yesterday, had a luncheon and Swiss Chalet so total write off but lots of chicken lol Did get in my steps and water.
    Today's goals:
    stay within calories
    water
    morning run - done
    fitness class
    maybe just maybe - get my motorcycle out for a little run
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    @SingRunTing I'm so glad you're on your way to pull-ups. The program is challenging, but it works. You will feel yourself getting stronger!!! Stay patient and put in the time!!!!
    Yesterday was a good day! Got everything done right, except for my last rep on the Overhead press. I was a little upset. We all have that one movement that reminds us we have to work harder... mine is the Overhead press....
    Today is rest day and I plan on focusing on protein and water. Also, I need to add some protein snack between breakfast and lunch to balance out my calories better.
    Have a fabulous day everyone!!!!
  • krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was alright. I tweaked my knee Tuesday night so I didn't go to the gym yesterday. Instead I came home, wrapped it, and put it up. Hopefully it will be better so I can go today but we'll see as the day goes on.

Goals for today:
    1. Stay under calories.
    2. Get higher than a 90% on my government test.
    3. Hopefully go to the gym.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Pretty good day yesterday. Managed to comply with my calories pretty easily and get in the workout I wanted to get in.

I've been terrible this week about prepping about bringing lunch (or specifically about not doing it), so that's definitely on my list for the weekend. For today, the toughest thing will be making the gym. Goals are simple again:

(1) Get in my planned workout;
    (2) Stay within my calories;
    (3) No unplanned snacking.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon gang! So today's effort consisted of - burning 327 calories doing 61 minutes of cardio exercises, including walking treadmill gym 3.2. mph.

Nice job SingRunTing on hitting goals yesterday.

Kenda - the best thing you have planned is that motorcycle ride. If I don't buy a bike maybe I should just get some chaps? LOL... I'd look like a member of the Village People...

Danelutza - Sounds like you deserve that day of rest. I'm trying to vary things a bit diet-wise too...at least eating some things at different than normal times.

:):)
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    NikonPal, we want to see a picture if you buy those chaps. Lol

I didn't get that ride yesterday but I did today. Felt great, made my first solo ride and drove all around my little city. shifting was a little rusty at first but improved, practice will bring it all together. It was a fantastic feeling to get out and go.