How Did You Do Today?

Options
i know some of you maybe already started or haven't started yet, but if you did how is your first day going? Have you been eating well? Did you get your exercise in yet?

Replies

• crysunshine714
    Options
    So far so good today. Haven't exercised yet. Waiting on my daughter to nap. Lol :)
  • poppycooo
    poppycooo Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Have just joined this group today, today has turned into somewhat of a fasting day (unintentionally) and am about to enjoy my supper! Managed 7km worth of power walking to and fro work too :) feeling good!

Well done all!
  • pichu318
    pichu318 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Awesome for the power walking, poppycoo!

Today has been pretty good. I did fifty laps at the pool, so I feel refreshed :)
  • poppycooo
    Options
    pichu318 wrote: »
    Awesome for the power walking, poppycoo!

Today has been pretty good. I did fifty laps at the pool, so I feel refreshed :)

And we'll done to you too! I'm a terrible swimmer so am in awe!

• TaraM430
    TaraM430 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    So far so good, going to make dinner soon. I did exercise this morning, I did a Jessica Smith dvd and I also did my therapy exercises for my knees. For the past several days I have lost control in the evenings. After the kids go to bed I want to relax with food. 8pm is the witching hour for me...
  • anih87
    anih87 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Well done today everyone :)

It is 10am here in Aus but so far so good. I really didn't want to hit the gym this morning but dragged myself out of bed and had a great workout. Hopefully I can top it off with a healthy lunch and dinner!
  • hoppa321
    hoppa321 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Had a good day today with healthy eating at a deficit and got in a good 40 min workout this evening.
  • LyndsGetsFit64
    LyndsGetsFit64 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hoppa321 wrote: »
    Had a good day today with healthy eating at a deficit and got in a good 40 min workout this evening.

Good job!! It's always so hard for me to get motivated to workout after getting home from work. I need to get like you! :)
  • LyndsGetsFit64
    LyndsGetsFit64 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    TaraM430 wrote: »
    So far so good, going to make dinner soon. I did exercise this morning, I did a Jessica Smith dvd and I also did my therapy exercises for my knees. For the past several days I have lost control in the evenings. After the kids go to bed I want to relax with food. 8pm is the witching hour for me...

Haha I'm the same way!! I almost wish I could go to bed at like 7pm to avoid those late night cravings. Great job with the workouts :)
  • agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Today was the last day for my mom to be in town and she really wanted Wingstop for dinner. No, she did not hold a gun to my head and make me eat Wingstop, but I caved. I did just go bust my *kitten* in Zumba though.
  • Anastasia_Spring
    Anastasia_Spring Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It was a good day! Portions size was perfect and I run 2 miles at fasted pace than I usually run.
    Way to go ladies!!!!
  • poppycooo
    Options
    Well done to everybody! Just on my way to work now (UK start at7am) and will be doing my usual power walk to and from the hospital :) hoping to eat more today as I had a 732 deficit after all my exercise yesterday and missed lunch after getting stuck in London on my way home...! By the time I picked my children up it was nearly tea time so no point!
  • LadyPinkMan
    LadyPinkMan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Day started with a power pack class of ZUMBA... God my trainer is a killer but then I adore her for pushing us our limits and not give up by the end of the class... had a nice hot breakfast and teamed it with Fresh Coconut Water . Exercising portion control. Eating after every 2 hours. So far So good. :)
  • poppycooo
    Options
    Today has been good, managed not to skip lunch as got home on time, plus my two power walks, leaving me with a good deficit :) Managed to cover 12km altogether today and 16000 steps :)

Loki g forward to tomorrow, I always take Saturday's off 'Fat Saturday's!' Just to maintain my sanity. I don't go crazy but I do eat some of those things I miss throughout the week, homemade focaccia is currently in the oven as we speak :)

Hop you are all doing well in your journies :)
  • hoppa321
    Options
    I ate at a deficit and still was able to have a wonderful dinner with calories left over to enjoy some wine with my husband later tonight. It was super hot today compared to what it's been but I got in a little over a 4 mile run this afternoon too. Sweated like crazy!!
  • vinerie
    vinerie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I've got a 40-calorie deficit, largely due to not snacking when I got home.
  • poppycooo
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Today has gone well, apart from a 13.5 hour shift :( I'm finding on my days at work I don't get to eat back my power walking calories but still eat between 1000-1200 kcals... Not even sure if this is ok??!! Hasn't served me bad so far though so trying not to over think it!
  • vinerie
    vinerie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing today? I pre-logged my food so I know what I can eat and still meet my calorie goals. It takes some time in the morning, but it's working!
  • poppycooo
    Options
    vinerie wrote: »
    How is everyone doing today? I pre-logged my food so I know what I can eat and still meet my calorie goals. It takes some time in the morning, but it's working!

I do exactly this on my work days....! I have already logged my foods for tomorrow and so if any sneaky digestives come into the mix I know whether or not I'm allowed them! Haha! Well done :)
  • hoppa321
    Options
    Big fan of pre-logging, I do it every morning. I ate at the high end of my calories today and had some pasta (still at a deficit) because tomorrow is a running day and I felt really sluggish on my last run. Trying to motivate to go do a workout video as soon as my daughter falls asleep which I don't think will be anytime soon since she got a new cat today and is in her room with it totally not sleeping.