Slenderiiz

Hello,
I have begun my fourth week on the Slenderiiz program. I have lost 26 pounds so far. I am very happy with the results I am having and also see the results on others. I know most of the time if you eat right and exercise you should maintain your weight goal. But like all plans... and I mean ALL they all give you lists of food and tell you to go buy, or give you recipes to make. Who has time for that.

I was introduced to the program at a networking event. I rolled my eyes and listened. But when I sat down and listened and actually saw the results I was amazed. I also found a niche for my business. Dinners Possible. I create monthly menus. The problem with ALL plans is the lack of time to PLAN that is where I come in. I really think the Slenderiiz program is working. Being in the food prep business and having to taste everything makes it difficult. But creating fun new dishes for my group is fun and I love. They love the fact that they do not have to think about whats for dinner. :smile:

Replies

• kellydfoote
    kellydfoote Posts: 1 Member
    How are you doing? Are you still losing weight. I am starting week 3 today and I am down 15 lbs. It is so easy. Just eat right and watch out for sugar. Love the drops and love the energy. I quit my 3 a day habit of Mt Dews and did not even have headaches. I feel so good. Hope you are the same.