30 Day Challenge, who's game?

Options
AmeeSandhu
AmeeSandhu Posts: 120 Member
So who's up for a challenge to start on Monday? Maybe a short challenge for the rest of April with a new challenge starting May 1st? or the first Monday of May?

A challenge streak of some sort? Any ideas on how that might work? Interested?

Replies

• Gainselliott
    Gainselliott Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. But I take Sundays off as an active rest day, so no "Workout" but I do a 1-2 hr walk with my dogs on Sundays which I log. So I guess that would count.
  • ChrisiEMilio
    ChrisiEMilio Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would be interested as well.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    A challenge would be fun.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    dude. lets all do the 21 day fix challenge together!
  • morty1966
    morty1966 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    What's the 21 day fix?
  • michellemybelll
    Options
    it's a beachbody challege program/product, and super effective. I'm doing it right now, on day 5, and down 3 lbs already. 30 minute home workouts/day, and a nutrition plan with easy portioning. that's it.
  • AmeeSandhu
    Options
    Michelle, congrats on the three pounds down!
  • AmeeSandhu
    Options
    Ok, I'm going to do some research to see what more we can do for a challenge besides just checking in daily. I'm assuming we're not competitive at all! #imnotsarcasticatalleither
  • bookworm_847
    Options
    We did a challenge in another group I was in where someone would make a to-do list for that week (either fitness related or non-fitness related). It was usually just 5-10 things. People would do the items on the list and whoever did the most got to make the list for the following week. It was pretty fun until the group died down and there were only 2 of us participating :lol:
  • bookworm_847
    Options
    it's a beachbody challege program/product, and super effective. I'm doing it right now, on day 5, and down 3 lbs already. 30 minute home workouts/day, and a nutrition plan with easy portioning. that's it.

How do you like it so far? I looked into it but couldn't decide if I wanted to try it or not.

• AmeeSandhu
    Options
    Bookworm, great idea! Ty ty!
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'm up for a challenge, but I don't work out every day. I like the idea of a to-do list! I am restarting bridge to 10K, so I will be doing 3 runs a week (in the am), and horseback riding 1-2 days a week in the afternoons. I guess I could add strength training and walking if every day is a must, but those will most likely be at lunch or at night.
  • michellemybelll
    edited April 2015
    Options

How do you like it so far? I looked into it but couldn't decide if I wanted to try it or not.

i like it a lot. it's less activity than i typically do, but i'm more on point with the nutrition - which is like 90% of weight loss anyway. and it's easy to just knock out 30 mins every morning at home.

ETA: the accountability with all of the groups on FB is really great too. There's a whole community. It makes it really hard to fail lol :smile:
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm up for a challenge.
  • michellemybelll
    Options
    I'm on day 7 of the 21 day fix fitness challenge, and down 3 lbs :happy: it's a little aggressive, but I think it's the initial whoosh when you first cut out alcohol and stuff. Today's an active rest day, the 30 min workout is yoga fix, so it should be nice and mellow today :smile:
  • morty1966
    morty1966 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 1 of Jillian's Body Revolution. It's 12 weeks, I think I will stick with that.
  • Gainselliott
    Gainselliott Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    morty1966 wrote: »
    I'm on day 1 of Jillian's Body Revolution. It's 12 weeks, I think I will stick with that.

Amee and I are doing Body Revolution as well.
  • michellemybelll
    Options
    day 9 of the 21 day fix goes down today! upper body fix!
  • michellemybelll
    Options
    Done! ✔️ kppwi170sz3b.jpg
  • michellemybelll
    Options
    wow. that photo is *kitten* huge. lol