Daily Goals

Options
Hi Everyone!

One of the things that I find keeps me motivated is by setting myself little goals day-to-day. Just little ones, such as 'do 50 squats today' or 'drink at least 2 litres of water'. It's more of a psychological thing really, rather than I expect much to happen doing 50 squats one day in a week lol. Does anybody else do this? What kind of goals do you tend to set yourself?

My goal today is not to eat anything after dinner; not because I'm being super restrictive, and I usually eat dessert, but I am feeling as little bit hungover today (and my body always tricks me into thinking food will make the hangover better. It never does), and the fact that I have that 'feel good Friday' feeling going on means that I could see that if I eat dessert, it would be all too easy to say 'ahhhh, screw this!' and have a sweet binge. I know I would enjoy it at the time, but I would definitely be paying the price for it on the scale tomorrow.

So....anybody else?

Replies

• LoeshaElizabeth
    LoeshaElizabeth Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yes I definitely do this! I just do little thibgs each day and it gets more and more easy . Like I had a bad weekend (largely due to a hungover binge haha) so yesterday I just did keep in my calorie for food (I was close) and today im adding exercise again. I also add things like 'dint weigh your self for a day' when I feel im getting obsessive. Little goals definitely help :)