Fighting Urge to Over Exercise

Options
Hey,
I am 32 pounds from my first goal, and have like 18 in a healthy. I keep wanting to over exercise to lose faster, because I used to lose daily what I am now losing weekly. I know that over exercising is bad, but it was how I got to my original lowest weight so quickly, and so now I feel so frustrated that I am only losing 1-2 pounds per week on 1200 calories. I know that working out hours a day isn't sustainable, but its so weird how the urge to do it and restrict keeps coming. I refuse to give in...but I had to share it. I get so angry, frustrated, discouraged, and sad when I step on the scale after a week and am down 0.8, because I used to be down that daily when I was doing it the unhealthy way. I won't give up being healthy though! just needed to share my frustration with the possibility it was take me 32 weeks to lose 32 pounds. Arrgh, Lana

Replies

• Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Oh I so know how you feel Lana!! That little voice in my head still tries to tell me I could do this so much quicker. I just keep reminding myself that it is not healthy, it makes me batshit crazy, and I will lose a ton of muscle mass doing that.

Keep fighting the good fight!! It does get easier with time :)