Day 98: 4/18/2015

Options
danelutza19
danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
Good morning everyone!!!
I had a sick daughter yesterday and wasn't feeling to good myself. We believe Thursday's hike got us in contact with some pesky germs....
Today's is a new day, and I plan on cooking lots of meals for next week, get my pull-ups training done and care for my daughter for the rest of the day.
Have a fabulous day everyone!!!
Can you believe we only have 2 more days in our challenge???

Replies

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hope you all feel well soon Danelutza!

Yesterday was a good and bad day. I met all my goals, on point with calories and went for a nice 7k walk with the dog. I went out for my first solo ride on my motorcycle. I was a little rusty at first on the shifting but by the time I came home much improvement, practice makes perfect. It is so empowering to be a female rider. B) The bad part was a dental appt which caused fever and chills for a couple of hours after and still pain today. I guess the anesthetic didn't agree with me. Have to go back in 2 weeks for the remainder, hate the dentist I am a big weeny! Lol

Today's goals:
    30 min cardio - done
    Stage 1 day 1 New rules of Lifting for Women - done
    Healthy choices through day
    Date night at dinner theatre with hubby

Have a fantastic day everyone!
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    "Vote a graduate" on the thread till April 20th, 6 pm Pacific
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I have pretty much given up hope on any type of weight loss this round. Will be going hard at it for the next 100 days challenge. I have lost all motivation these last 100 days. No matter how many times i try to stay under calories or not eat sweets, or exercise, a day or two and I give up. I think a lot of it has to do with my husband's retirement. Just need to push past him being home half the week every week. I still have a lot of weight to lose and I will lose it. Just going to take longer then I first thought. I am going to set my weight loss goal for the next 100 days a little higher then I first thought. I think I might do better if I set a higher goal. More motivation you might say.
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Don't worry. We are together in this. The next one starts in 2 more days.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost as much as I hoped this time either, justdebbie1. I've been eating at a deficit for well over a year now and am confident I have the maintenance aspect down at least, but since I still want to lose another 30ish pounds I hope I can lose more steadily this next 100 days. Hopefully being outdoors more will burn the additional calories I need to be in a greater deficit. It's between meal snacking that is using up 300 calories a day that is causing me problems I think, since I must stay at or just below 1200 in order to lose (my TDEE at this weight is now 1500-1600) at this weight. I understand the need for super accurate logging, believe me! I'm ready to start the new challenge!

55835802.png
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Started the day with - burning 320 calories doing 60 minutes of cardio exercises, including walking treadmill gym 45 minutes.

Then breakfast of (Calories: 112) - blended then let it freeze a bit and ate as sort of a mid-morning treat...

20150419_073232_Fruit%20breakfast_ingred_zpsbhiapkpu.jpg

• krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I started the day with two hours of hard work. Then my grandma made a huge breakfast and I ate my share. I have a huge school project I'm working on and I worked on it for 4 hours straight and only stopped because I had a family birthday dinner for me. We went to a Japanese restaurant and did hot pots and I hate a lot. After dinner I got home and my mom needed my help with the filter on our hot water heater. It was very tight and I felt good because I was able to use my strength that I have been working so hard on to get it off.

Today I am skipping church to work on my project, eating regularly, and hopefully going to the gym.

Goals for today:
    1. Finish project.
    2. Stay under calories.
    3. Hopefully go to the gym.
    4. Make oatmeal for the week.