Daily report 2015- 04-18

Options
SRJennings
SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
Hello All,
I realize that I have been mostly quiet lately. But I do always read your posts and enjoy your positive attitudes. I am back to struggling these days. The quick weight gain during vacation is stubbornly staying on. I am certainly not giving up but I no longer have any hope of going on the June trip at my goal weight which is sad and a little bit difficult to deal with emotionally.

Oddly, I have noticed that my fitness pal does not post notifications on your homepage of either weight gains or days when you go over your calories! I simply thought that you guys were perfect ;-)

Replies

• lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    What ? I'm not perfect ?? :p

It's good to hear from you Susan.

The biggest thing I had to learn while losing weight was to be patient. I thought my weight would go down way faster... I lost 20 lbs in a year ! But this morning, I took some new pictures and althought it was long, I think it shows ! I was surprised... and happy.

s1ciae8eq4ip.jpg
    07n8ovlekqix.jpg

778h76hc1ts0.jpg

Of course, it's not as impressive as HUGE weight loss but I was still surprise to see the difference.

First thing my boyfriend said when he saw the pics was: "Hey look! Before you were filling you panties and now they are all sagging!" (Well he said it in french and it sounded funny ;) )
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Oh and today I went for a run and I ran 6km. :)
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Sorry you are struggling again Susan. All I can say is Don't give up. I really do know how you feel. In the past I have struggled many times like this and I can't tell you how many times I wanted to or actually did throw in the towel. Back then I use to weigh myself every day, even multiple times and didn't know about fluctuations with water weight gain. Now I only weigh once a week. I am not so stressed now. I wish I knew something more motivating to say.

Do your best still for your trip. You will still have a great time. Just one day at a time. Good luck to you.

Alisa

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
    Eleanor Roosevelt