Welcome

Options
jorinya
jorinya Posts: 933 Member
A warm welcome to everybody. Please feel free to introduce yourself and get to know each other. Women from every corner of this earth are welcome. Its important that we have a support network on our journey through life. Someone that will not judge or condemn you but empower you and encourage you to be a better you.

Replies

• HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Thank you for inviting me to the group. I hope I can be a good and contributing member!
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Thank you for inviting me, also.
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    You've very welcome. Feel free to add the Iovely ladies as friends, they are all super and pick each other up when they fall down. Feel free to open discussion on any subject on weight loss, health, family and Christian related topics too. We are all in this journey together.
  • godlygirlgettinfit
    Options
    Howdy! I am a Christian wife and mom who works full time and loves the Lord! Feel free to add me as a friend-I need more Christian sisters on here!
  • irishjeepgirl1969
    irishjeepgirl1969 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hey, y'all. My name is Kelly, I'm a 47 year old wife, mother, Jesusfreak. Add me! Like godlygirl, I need more sisters in Christ in my life!
  • potero44
    potero44 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Is this still an active group? If so please friend me! I'm a 44-year-old mom of three. My youngest is five and let's just say I'm caring around most of the weight I gained when I had him!
  • tbingham07
    tbingham07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Tracy and I live in upstate NY. I am a proud Christian mother and have been with my wonderful husband for almost 34 years. I’m so happy to find a group of Christian women who want to share their journey. Thank you all!!