Awesome Day 99: 4/19/2015

Options
danelutza19
danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
Good afternoon everyone!!!
Today is the day when we can all take a look back and see how much we have improved. Personally, I'm proud to have achieved a huge goal this challenge and got my 195lb squat done :)
As far as weight, it hasn't been my best loosing season but I'm lighter than I was when I started. With the nice weather all around, and Summer approaching fast it's time to kick things in high gear and get ready for the next step in our journey!!!
For the last time this challenge, let's do a roll call where everyone posts something to see just how many of us are still here!!!
Have a fabulous day champions!!!!

Replies

• justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I am still here. The weigh in tomorrow will not be a good one for me. Hoping that I have not gained past my starting weight.
    Looking forward to the summer challenge were I am planning on kicking butt on my weight loss and with my exercise.
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Awesome indeed.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Excellent work on the squat Dana! My hubby is building me a squat rack. I have just started the NROLW. So I bought a better lifting bar and excited about getting my rack built.
    Had a most excellent day today, was my rest day. Beautiful warm spring day. Got my patio set up, BBQ'd lunch and supper and went for a wonderful motorcycle ride. Over on my calories but I'm ok with that, tomorrow I will be on point. Going to take the dog for a stroll and relax for the evening,
    Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, and ready for our new challenge. Hard to believe tomorrow is Day 100 of this one. Wow!
  • justcindy59
    justcindy59 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I'm still here and really happy I made my goal. Looking forward to starting my 3rd 100 day challenge.