Anyone get later than expected morning sickness?

Options
sarieth05
sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
So I'm at 12 weeks tomorrow and everything has been pretty easy breezy up until this point, and now it seems like my stomach rebels at any kind of food. XD I haven't thrown up, but definitely have had a few moments where I was like, "Should I go to the bathroom just in case?" I do have an appointment tomorrow, so I will definitely chat with them about it, but was just curious if anyone else has had something similar! Hope everyone is trucking along well.

Replies

• NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Not quite, but everyone is different! I had nausea all day long every day from about week 7 to week 18, then it eased up a bit little by little and was done by about week 30. It's come back since then, but not nearly as bad. Just a few hours at a time here and there and only 3 or 4 days a week. Hopefully your doc has something that will help.
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    Yup. I don't get it until I'm close to the 2nd trimester. I didn't feel pregnant at all in the first trimester.

it makes sense. Baby is getting bigger and pressing on all your organs so things are shifting more now than earlier. It got easier for me around the middle of the 2nd trimester.