What's up?

Options
Brans34
Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
So, is everyone in another group, too, or just decide to give up half way through the month? My personal goal is still to lose 10 lbs in April. I'm down 6.2 lbs so far! Plus, its my crappy week of the month, so with a little luck, there'll be a couple extra pounds added to that as soon as I get rid of the evil aunt! Lol
I hope everyone else is still doing well and staying motivated!

Replies

• LoeshaElizabeth
    LoeshaElizabeth Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I will be adding this weeks weigh in today :) I know what youean though, everyones disapeared :p
  • Brans34
    Options
    Right?!?! What's up with that? lol
  • hepeful
    hepeful Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    LOL - I'm one of the ones that seems to have disappeared. Well I guess not really, since I am typing right now, but in spirit for sure. I set a goal of 8lb loss for this challenge and I'm at 5lb so far. I guess I'm already accepting defeat since 3lb in one week seems unattainable. Not a pity party ... really. Just an answer to why I've got a bit quiet. But I'm still here and still very appreciative of the positive "likes" and comments.
  • Brans34
    Options
    Trust me, you are doing great, and those last 3 lbs ARE doable! I keep an exercise log (diary of sorts) so I can track progress, write goals, keep notes on the days activities, etc. I've had weeks where I've lost 4 lbs, weeks where I've lost 3 lbs, and weeks that I've only lost 1 lb. And even if you only lose 1.5-2 of those last 3 lbs, isn't that a win? I think that's an amazing accomplishments! Don't quit yet. You still have another whole week!