04/21 Weigh in :)

Options
Hi every one! Hope you weeks went well and you are all still feeling motivated and strong. here is my weeks report and reflection, how did you all do?

weightloss so far: 12lb
current weight: 9 stone 2 (128lb)
Target weightloss for april: 7lb
weightloss this week: 2lb
Target weight by 30/04: 8 stone 12 (124)
Weight loss for april so far: 3lb
31/03: 131
07/04: 132
13/04:130
21/04: 128
30/04:
Other targets:
to no longer be classed as overweight
to start heavy lifting twice a week
to be able to run for 30 mins without having to walk
to buy an outfit for my night out on 1st may in a size 10

How did you feel this week?
Had an ok week, beginning went really well but ended up binging on saturday after going out on friday night,took me a good 2 days to get back into the flow of things so ended up with 3 days without exercise. still had a loss of 2 pound which i'm very happy with :)

If anything, what did you struggle with?
binging on saturday. The length of time its taking to loose, three weeks and i've only lost 3lb, i lost that in the first week of dieting, although i have had a few binges and i should be happy i still seeing loss i get very impatient :P also looking in the mirror and continue to see myself the same as before, struggling to see any changes, im wondering if i'll ever see a change.

how are you going to try to overcome this next week?
no going out this weekend! complete ban of alcohol :P and going to take progress pics on may 1st to see if i can notice changes. Ive joined a divergent challenge group which has some cool challenges to keep me focused. I know realistically im not going to meet my target by next friday but hopefully i will loose 2/ 3 lb and be just under 9 stone, considering the difficulties I've had this week i think that will be an achievement in itself. Stay focused!!

what are you proud of?
Swimming a mile! i was really proud of myself :) and also dispite being PM and having a difficult weekend i DID get back and keep going. In this for the long hall :)

any other notes:

Replies

• mjhellmers
    mjhellmers Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Name: Mike
    Height: 6'3"
    Starting Weight (4/1): 261
    Goal Weight (4/30): Under 250

4/1: 261
    4/8: 263.4
    4/15: 261.6
    4/22: 270.4
    4/30:

Loss/gain for the week: +8.8
    Loss/gain for the month so far: +9.4

Struggles or successes of your week: I finally worked off the water weight from the previous weekend slip, then I boiled crawfish at a cookoff this past weekend. I didn’t really eat too much that day, but had a lot of beer. It has now led to a 4-day slip. I know most of it is fluid, but I can’t seem to get back on track. Gotta get my mind back in the game!!! Very frustrating!!!
  • JoAnnRyan123
    JoAnnRyan123 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    5'3
    36yrs old
    Week 1: -2
    Week 2: -1
    Week 3: n/a

I don't weigh myself the week of my cycle.

I had a few slip ups involving salty carbs, but tried to compensate with extra exercise and lower cal intake the following day. I will try to combat this by simply not buying them or pre-sorting them into appropriate serving sizes.

Eating outside my home continues to be a blessing & a challenge. I am trying the 5:2- yesterday was a success, now I just need to fit in a second low cal day this week. But I might be off to Maine cabin tomor for the weekend.
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Name: Heather
    Height: 5'2"
    Starting Weight (3/31): 197
    Goal Weight (4/30): Under 192

4/1:197
    4/8: 195.4
    4/15: 194.8
    4/22: 193.8
    4/30:

This week went better than last did weight loss wise. It was a crazy busy week though so I did eat out A LOT, that was my main struggle. I tried to make better choices but eating just is not healthy. I will not be eating out much this week and hope to see a great loss when I weigh in next week :smiley:

Have a great week everyone!!!
  • rnasm
    rnasm Posts: 29 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Sorry for the delayed post. I have had this post written and saved as draft but forgot to post it!

Wightloss so far: 16kg (before challange)
    Starting weight: 81.2 kg (on 31 Mar)
    Target weightloss for april: 7lb (3kgs)
    Target weight by 30/04: 78kgs

Aim to increase weekly weight loss average to 0.5kgs/week (1.1lb)

31/03: (or whatever day you begin) 81.2kg
    07/04: 80.7kg (loss of 0.5kg)
    14/04: 79.7kg (loss of 1kg)!!!!!!!
    21/04: 79.3 (loss of 0.4kg)
    30/04:

Other targets:
    (Met)Decrease net calorie to 1150 (with calories eaten not more than 1450)
    Increase exercise:
    (Met)- 20 min excercise per day (circuit+cardio) (not including stretching)
    (Met)- two days a week add minimum 10 min of more intensive exercise
    (Not met) Buy an elliptical machine (I know not really "goal" but I have been postponing it for months

Struggles this week:
    Extra focus on training (thinking about routines/harder excercising) is affecting my daily routines in general. So I am still playing around trying to find a better balance without compromising my goals :sweat_smile:

What are you proud of:
    More healthy eating. Better excercising