THANK YOU -- ALL

Options
NikonPal
NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
edited April 2015 in Social Groups
Thank you - balancedwalker, danelutza, kenda, justdebbie and everyone else for the compliments. And yes, I will post a photo wearing the tee! It’s hard to believe I have lost 203 pounds since starting in 2013.

The “100 Days of 2015 Challenge: The Sequel” was a great motivator. Staying the course for 1 ½ years was made easier with the help of all those participating in this challenge.

“Outsiders” (translation family & friends) who are accustomed to a person’s “super-sized” persona often chime In with the advice “you have lost enough”. It is untainted input from like-minded friends like you that makes the difference.

I never had any intention when I first started of losing this much weight. I thought I would be thrilled at 235 then 225 then 215 then 205…

So here I am at 202. At 6’ tall no one would say I was in danger of being underweight – but I am at a number I haven’t seen in 30 years. My guess is I will settle somewhere between 200-215 when all is said and done, but I may have to touch base in the sub-200 category if only for a short time - just because it's there. LOL :)

I plan to remain with MFP and the friends I have come to know for a long time. Best wishes to all! :)

73641431.png

Replies

• balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    We are so lucky to have you here NikonPal!!!
    Stay with us for the rest of the challenges!!!
    Your simple presence is giving all of us a big confidence boost!!! Thank you!!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Congrats to you.