New here!

Options
kforbesss
kforbesss Posts: 2 Member
I was 120 pounds before I got pregnant with my son. The day I went into the hospital to have him I weighed 183.5! That's a whole 63.5 pounds that I gained with him. I had a c-section so I was left with that terrible pouch thing! I have managed to cut out pop completely and I'm only drinking diet green tea & water. When I came home from the hospital with him (11 days later) I weighed 164.5, I now weigh 160.2. I'm looking for a fellow momma to talk to and get some motivation from!

Replies

• MindfulNat
    MindfulNat Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just sent you a friend request. I have 3 kids - 4yr, 2yr and 5 weeks old. All of them were c-sections!
    Anyone else feel free to add me :)
  • Jessiemno
    Jessiemno Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I am mom of 2 boys, also looking for friend to keep me motivated
  • smesche
    smesche Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Mom of a 4 year old and 5 month old. You would think having two kids this age I'd be running around all the time and the weight would fall off, but it likes to pack itself into every crevice I have. LOL

Good luck on your journey!
  • LeslieR29
    LeslieR29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I gave birth to my first baby one month ago and have some stubborn weight to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight... (I'd love the weight loss to continue beyond that but I decided to start with a smaller goal!) I also had a c-section and am struggling with my new pouch! I will send a friend request, and anyone else feel free to add me!