My first blog on MFP..

Options
rlhealey
rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
Today is my one month anniversary on Nutrasystem! That means I get to get out the measuring tape and see how I did. I know I'm losing inches because I find myself pulling my pants up every ten minutes. Can I count that in my exercise log?
I lost 3" from my waist! and 1/2" on both my upper arms and thighs! Thanks go out to Nutrasystem for showing me the way. Thank you all for your support! I am looking forward to next month.

Replies

• MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Your doing great!!! Congrats in inches lost!
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Did you think a month ago that you'd also be creating a new home for all of your NS friends? ;) Congrats on your great progress and thanks again for creating this group. :)
  • jringold1
    jringold1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    See Bro, I told you to start Speed-O shopping!! Seriously, that is great news!
  • rlhealey
    Options
    This is so out of character for me. My wife is like..."you did what?" Thanks for the support!
  • grmshelle
    grmshelle Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What a great idea you had getting us all together here, thanks! Congrats on your progress in the past month..you should be proud :smile:
  • shadeao
    shadeao Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! It is a good feeling.
  • rlhealey
    Options
    jringold1 wrote: »
    See Bro, I told you to start Speed-O shopping!! Seriously, that is great news!

You were right Morgan. I started speedo shopping today..
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    rlhealey wrote: »
    This is so out of character for me. My wife is like..."you did what?" Thanks for the support!

LOL! Love it!
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Speedo's?!!! We girls need to see pics! lol.
  • rlhealey
    Options
    Trust me..you don't
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    haha
  • Wen_Mitchell
    Wen_Mitchell Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Speedos? Maybe we should have a little online fashion show (once we hit our goals of course). I've never worn one but I used to have a pink half-shirt during my Jersey Shore clubbing days. Seriously. :s Wow-another first for me, an emoji.
  • TheDaddyBear
    TheDaddyBear Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well if I ever hit my goal...nah still won't do it.
  • rlhealey
    Options
    I'm thinking light green with the Nutrisystem logo on the back.. O000h Yeah.. lol
  • jrn8ion
    jrn8ion Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    rlhealey wrote: »
    I'm thinking light green with the Nutrisystem logo on the back.. O000h Yeah.. lol

Omg please don't lol. Congrats on the progress. The program definitely works and happy to see your motivated. Cheers to the next month's success.

• MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    If it fits wear it! LOL.
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hey Randy, I got you a gift to thank you for setting up this group. Wear it well my friend.bwcbngiqfrr1.gif
  • rlhealey
    Options
    Thank you Mike. I have a new goal!!! I love em
  • grmshelle
    grmshelle Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Mike... :D