Great website!

Options
Beach949RN
Beach949RN Posts: 50 Member
Thank you whoever started the group here. I've been an MFP member for a couple of years, but rarely used it. Love the interface, tracking tool, etc., and so nice to see all of you here! :)
Chris

Replies

• Redsy1965
    Redsy1965 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi Chris! New here from NS
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I love it here too! I've been using this site for about a month to log my food. So easy! Randy (rlhealy) started the group. So thankful he did! :)
  • Beach949RN
    Options
    Redsy1965 wrote: »
    Hi Chris! New here from NS

Hi Redsy... sorry, I don't know your name but nice meeting you! And welcome!!

Jen, totally agree - great site!! And love the one-stop-shop!
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Hi Chris!! I'm Suzi and I'm from Nutrisystem site!! Our sweet & wonderful leader Randy has given us the opportunity to stay close & continue our journey & friendships!! Nice to meet you Chris!! Wishing you much happiness & success!! ;)
  • Redsy1965
    Redsy1965 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi Chris...Maria here
  • Beach949RN
    Options
    Suziboston wrote: »
    Hi Chris!! I'm Suzi and I'm from Nutrisystem site!! Our sweet & wonderful leader Randy has given us the opportunity to stay close & continue our journey & friendships!! Nice to meet you Chris!! Wishing you much happiness & success!! ;)

Hi Suzi, thanks for the welcome and friend add. Best to you and the others too!
  • Beach949RN
    Options
    Redsy1965 wrote: »
    Hi Chris...Maria here

Hi Maria! :)
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Beach949RN wrote: »
    Suziboston wrote: »

Hi Suzi, thanks for the welcome and friend add. Best to you and the others too!

Thanx Chris!!! :)
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi Chris, I'm Suzanne. Nice to meet you!
  • Beach949RN
    Options
    Hi Suzanne. Nice meeting you too! Thx for the welcome.