Curious

Options
124»

Replies

• MarySG58
    MarySG58 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    MarySG58 wrote: »
    BUT...I wish we had a "LIKE" button on here!!!

Yes, we all wish there was a like button here on the board, but on your Home Page and Profile Page newsfeed, there is a Like,Comment, Delete. You can also post your own news on both as well! All of your friends will see your postings, plus friends of friends.

There are some issues and improvements being worked on ~ See MFP Announcements, etc. It is on your board Community page, scroll to see it. If you have tech questions concerning your Fitbit or whatever, of course this is in addition to all of the helpful info we are getting from Randy, Wendy, Michael, and others....you can read/research the maintenance boards/threads, etc. Right now, I can not remember exactly what the thread is called.

Everyone have a great weekend! Got to get moving again!

CORRECTED INFO: You can always go to Fitbit.com ~ Community ~ Help Forums if you have problems, plus there is a phone # listed to call if unable to locate answer or get issue resolved! Sorry about the incorrect info earlier.
  • MarySG58
    MarySG58 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am from Ohio. I have dieting for years. I started NS January this year and down 20 pounds. Out of all of the diets I have been on this by far has been the easiest. I am a very slow loser. I might be able to give up hundreds of diet books I have tried over the years because this year I am going to make my goal !

Nice to meet you, Marie!
    I am a slow loser as well. But, we will stay the course!
  • katbirdinoregon
    katbirdinoregon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I have been on NS since August 2012. I am making it a lifetime commitment. I am retired and have really enjoyed traveling. I took 11 vacations in the past 12 months and 22 trips to Disneyland. I did not lose much weight last year but I did not gain any either. Just up and down 2 - 5 pounds on all the trips. I am currently at my lowest weight in a very long time and am hoping to get some more off before I start traveling again in June. I am currently living in So Cal but I also own a home in Oregon.