What to do when I forget to track?

Options
gerryleanne92
gerryleanne92 Posts: 12 Member
Hello, I'm still relatively new to my Fitbit (Charge HR) but I'm getting there!

My biggest question at the minute, is what I can do if/when I forget to manually press the button on my HR to track a workout.
Yesterday at the gym, I recorded my cardio session then stopped the timer (since I wanted to record cardio and weights machines separately) but I forgot to press the button to track again one I did start on the weights... Looking at my overall stats, I could tell where the weights session was, but it wasn't listed as it's own workout like the cardio was, like I wanted it to be.

Then again today, I took my usual mile or so walk, but forgot to track that entirely too. When I look on my overall daily stats on my dashboard online, I can see the big increase in my steps and heart rate at the time of my walk, but I want to turn that into a seperated workout that will be logged within my list of workouts on the app so I can view back on the stats. I took dogs with me this time so I want to compare it to my previous walks without them.
I've had a bit of a look around but I can't see how to do it, surely there's a way? xo

Replies

• KevinTheBarbarian
    KevinTheBarbarian Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    From your dashboard, click Log, go to the bottom of the screen click on the activity record button. Fill in the start and end time and log it.