4-23-15 Daily Lose: Results, Reports and Recommendations

Options
mikemusky44
mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
Hello All, I threw the idea out there to have a daily page that could act as a go-to page for those of us that like to see at a glance how everybody is doing. Several others responded and thought it was a good idea.

Being daily, it will not get lost in the mix of other topics on the board and will act more like the blogs that we were used to on Nutrisystem.com. I hope it works because the NS Blogs were great - especially when they worked.

I believe this would be a good spot to enter your results, share updated pictures along your journey, report things you learned to the group and make recommendations based upon your experience (among other things).

One thing you will want to do when responding or commenting to something someone else said is to hit the "quote" button so we know who you are responding to. Like several others, I am new to social media and it took me a few minutes to figure that one out. My son is in school so I couldn't ask him. :)

So here is the first one. Please feel free to share.

- Michael

Replies

• Marlenef161616
    Marlenef161616 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello All, I threw the idea out there to have a daily page that could act as a go-to page for those of us that like to see at a glance how everybody is doing. Several others responded and thought it was a good idea.

Being daily, it will not get lost in the mix of other topics on the board and will act more like the blogs that we were used to on Nutrisystem.com. I hope it works because the NS Blogs were great - especially when they worked.

I believe this would be a good spot to enter your results, share updated pictures along your journey, report things you learned to the group and make recommendations based upon your experience (among other things).

One thing you will want to do when responding or commenting to something someone else said is to hit the "quote" button so we know who you are responding to. Like several others, I am new to social media and it took me a few minutes to figure that one out. My son is in school so I couldn't ask him. :)

- Michael

Hi Michael

Great idea and thank you for taking the first steps in starting this page. This is my second time doing NS. First being 6 years ago which I lost 30 lbs. Unfortunately, I did not do the maintenance program and gained all the weight back and another 12. Will not make that mistake this time around!!! I started on 4/13 and have lost 5 lbs so far. :) I just so happy that we have another place to find help and encouragement!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Definitely looking for some friends for help and support
  • samandjt
    samandjt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Tried something tonight for the second time. Mixed a Veg Chili dinner with the White Bean Chili lunch. Really elevates the flavors of the veg chili and tones down the WBC which seems to be hotter these days. Split for dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow.

As always I added a PF of Morningstar Crumbles (so 1/2 per serving) some diced tomatoes, some Rotel, and 2c of stir fry veggies. Served with 3 baked Mission Extra Thin Yellow Corn Tortillas.
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Micheal..
    Awesome idea!! You guys are doing a great job on keeping us together!!! Thank you! I love your idea!
    Will be comming here everyday for motivation & support!!
    Suzi ;)
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to share a yummy recipe Jenn and I came up with. I'm taking partial credit because I introduced her to PB fit powdered peanut butter. This works best in a Magic Bullet or some other type of blender. Take a Nutrisystem craving crusher shake. Add a cup of cold water. Add 3 tbl. of PB fit. Put about 6 ice cubes in and shake until it blends together. I usually let it sit in the fridge for an hour or so. Blend it with the bullet until it is all mixed together. It should come out looking somewhat like a Wendy's frosty. It is absolutely delicious. You would never know it's actually good for you.
  • Marlenef161616
    Marlenef161616 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    sznsido wrote: »
    Just wanted to share a yummy recipe Jenn and I came up with. I'm taking partial credit because I introduced her to PB fit powdered peanut butter. This works best in a Magic Bullet or some other type of blender. Take a Nutrisystem craving crusher shake. Add a cup of cold water. Add 3 tbl. of PB fit. Put about 6 ice cubes in and shake until it blends together. I usually let it sit in the fridge for an hour or so. Blend it with the bullet until it is all mixed together. It should come out looking somewhat like a Wendy's frosty. It is absolutely delicious. You would never know it's actually good for you.

Def gonna try this
  • sznsido
    Options

Def gonna try this

let me know how u like it. I have it every day!
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options

It's sooooo good!!! Know you guys are going to love it!!! :)

• tobefitJen
    Options
    Suzanne we should name it after ourselves. Hahaha!
  • Wen_Mitchell
    Wen_Mitchell Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great day. We have birds making nests over our front door, mud nests. ewwww So I've been trying various methods to get them to stop. I'm thinking they might be smarter than me. But I'm stubborn. I won't give up without a huge fight. lol
  • MarySG58
    MarySG58 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great day. We have birds making nests over our front door, mud nests. ewwww So I've been trying various methods to get them to stop. I'm thinking they might be smarter than me. But I'm stubborn. I won't give up without a huge fight. lol
    Hope you had a good day as well Wen! Love watching birds, but I am thankful they are or have already built their nest, the non-mud variety! Good Night!
  • MarySG58
    MarySG58 Posts: 76 Member
    Options

Hi! Your recipe sounds really yummy! Or you referring to PB2? Love it! Have used it for a couple yrs. now. FYI - You can get a better price for it by ordering directing from Bell Plantation. Their info is on the plastic jar. Enjoy!
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Oh that's sounds delicious!! I have got to try this!! Thanx Suzanne & Jen!! :)
  • Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options

Sounds really good! Where do you get PB fit powdered peanut butter? Is this also what you use in the Kung Lao noodles?
  • TheDaddyBear
    TheDaddyBear Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have seen pb2 at wal mart and picked up pbfit at sam's club in a huge container. It's wonderful stuff, I add a tablespoon to my protein shakes along with the lite almond milk and they are incredible!
  • SueBready
    SueBready Posts: 26 Member
    Options

- Michael

Great idea!!
  • sznsido
    Options
    Shie1 wrote: »

Sounds really good! Where do you get PB fit powdered peanut butter? Is this also what you use in the Kung Lao noodles?

it is the same stuff I use on the noodles. I got it at bj's wholesale club. yummmmm.....
  • sznsido
    Options
    I have seen pb2 at wal mart and picked up pbfit at sam's club in a huge container. It's wonderful stuff, I add a tablespoon to my protein shakes along with the lite almond milk and they are incredible!

they taste like a yummy peanut butter cup.
  • sznsido
    Options
    MarySG58 wrote: »

Hi! Your recipe sounds really yummy! Or you referring to PB2? Love it! Have used it for a couple yrs. now. FYI - You can get a better price for it by ordering directing from Bell Plantation. Their info is on the plastic jar. Enjoy!

this is actually called pb fit. probably the same thing as the pb2. I got a big jar at bj's wholesale club. Thanks for the info, though.
  • sznsido
    Options
    tobefitJen wrote: »
    Suzanne we should name it after ourselves. Hahaha!

good idea...how about the "chocopbfitflab' ?!
  • tobefitJen
    Options
    MarySG58 wrote: »

this is actually called pb fit. probably the same thing as the pb2. I got a big jar at bj's wholesale club. Thanks for the info, though.

Oh!!! I've been using pb2!!!