Stewartsmom1 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    catjrow3 wrote: »
    I will have a go again at the new one!!

Glad you found your way over! :smiley:
  • thiaswift
    thiaswift Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your group too !! I am friends with catjow3 and she told me about this.
  • seanjenni
    seanjenni Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I may be interested in joining... I need a challenge to keep my head in the game :)
  • DISNEYHOLIC6
    DISNEYHOLIC6 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Glad to be back here posting. I missed most of u while u were closed. some of u I still have with me on other groups so it was nice to have someone familiar to keep in touch with.
  • Sandikc101455
    Sandikc101455 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I'll keep popping in to read, but may not be posting much since no BL. Way too many different pages to catch up on now to take much time posting. Just remember to stay strong, stay OP, and always ask for help when you need it. TTFN, Sandi
  • DISNEYHOLIC6
    DISNEYHOLIC6 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    how do I get this link or page on mfp. I hate having to try n find it each time. the other groups im in r right there for me when I click on groups, but this one isn't. where can I put it so I just have to click on it to find it again. its really frustrating trying to find it each time. any help is greatly appreciated.
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Hi Disney. You can bookmark the page on your computer. I have a bookmark tag on my Mac and get to the threads that way.
  • debbs453
    debbs453 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, my like is in a bit of turmoil lately. My job has been eliminated and I will be out of work the end of June. Not looking forward to looking for a new job at 62 years old. Food is truly my addiction. I REALLY notice it now that I am so stressed. I will try to check in more frequently and try to gear up for a new start in BL35
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Oh, I am so sorry, debbs. That is hard for sure. I hope you can find something quickly that is as good if not better than what you had. Please stay here with us for support. Will be thinking of you.
  • aproudmom
    aproudmom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am new here. Please include me on the next BL35. I can use the support.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Hello aproudmom. Nice to have you. :)
  • YesIcanIjustdoit
    YesIcanIjustdoit Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Debbie, I will be starting the Inbetween, Sunday.... YOU NEED to be with US!!! Hold tight!!!!
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear that Debbs :(. Praying for you and that you find a new job quickly.

Looking forward to BL 35. I know the group is going to help me. Does anybody have a time line when BL is suppose to start?
  • 4aay
    4aay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    linna62 wrote: »
    NS BL 34 will be moving teams over here to finish up BL 34, once we know a close date for the NS forums. That group is a closed group for current teams only.

NS BL 35 start up dates have not been determined yet. We encourage anyone not currently in NS BL 34, who is interested to join NS BL 35- to check back here. We will update everyone closer to the end of BL 34, which is Memorial Day 5/25/15.

This challenge continues to live with the memory of one of it's founders, (lucylu_me), who lost her battle to Breast Cancer on 5/25/14. Lucy, together with Rob, (Pirates43), created the team aspect of the BL challenge. It's been the vehicle for many success stories on the NS forums.

Keep going everyone... We're excited!

Thank you for the memorial to lucylu_me. I didn't know that she had passed on as I was distracted by own personal stuff last year. So many beat cancer these days I guess I expected her to also. She was quite an inspiration when I first started NS and did the Hardcore Hoff Challenge. She is remembered.
  • kayakqueen53
    kayakqueen53 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've never done a challenge before. Count me in.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    linna62 wrote: »
    Weekly weigh in on Mondays
    Weekly missions done before Sat midnite
    Participation in group
    Exercise at least weekly minimums
    Stay on plan.
    This is for your benefit and to help your team! However we are all one big group.
    Weekly we roll the leader board for losing and moving and teams are scored and challenge one another to do better with what can be controlled= staying on plan and exercising.

I think that's an accurate summary!

I'm in for the BL when it starts up.

• JBM1788
    JBM1788 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    When does BL 35 start?
  • aproudmom
    aproudmom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hoping for an update. New to this. When will it be starting? Thanks
  • mslesam
    mslesam Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Count me in for BL35, I really need some motivation.