March 2015 Starters

Options
hope4change_val
hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
Hi - So glad to be able to keep in touch with my NS blog/board friends.

I've been busy adding nutritional info to the MFP app....easy to find on fatsecret.com

My BBB should get shipped Monday...and bring me my second NS bear. I'll be needing to collect a whole family of those little guys!

Happy Friday, Val

Replies

• Jsthvnfun2
    Jsthvnfun2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! And yea post #2 :) I'll have to check out your link, thanks!
  • jserv13
    jserv13 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I finally found you!
  • selenasnan
    selenasnan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I found you too! So glad we all have a place (or 2) to meet. I need all the cheerleaders/fellow losers I can get
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Hurray! Good to see you all! This site is quite different from NS. Some things are easier and quicker, and others are hard to figure out. But, we'll get there.

One of my many former vices was sugar! Since I started NS, I've stayed 100% on plan...cherishing my nightly cookie, but intentionally avoiding other sweet things! Well today, I was cleaning and chopping veggies and fruit...and I ate my first strawberry in 2 months...it tasted so sweet. It was better than candy. I know not to go overboard. I've been good at watching serving sizes and even bought a food scale. But I was amazed at how much my taste buds have adjusted.

I also find that with my cherished daily cookie...I savor it. I smell it. I take small bites and hold it in my mouth to get the full enjoyment. (Compared with previously, um, easily could and did eat an entire full-size bag of cookies).
  • flomay5253
    flomay5253 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Got back from vacation yesterday. Decided to try MFP and find some NS people before NS site goes away. Glad I was able to find you.
  • DISNEYHOLIC6
    DISNEYHOLIC6 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    WELCOME EVERYONE. IM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE THIS SITE OUT BUT IM ALSO COMPUTER CHALLENGED
  • jserv13
    jserv13 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Are there any March 2015 starters active..how is everyone doing? I am down 17 lbs and holding.
  • DISNEYHOLIC6
    DISNEYHOLIC6 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm a feb starter. good for you 17 lbs. keep up the good work