New to Site

Options
AdNil54f
AdNil54f Posts: 139 Member
I'm not sure I understand how to use the discussion boards. For now I want to stay on the NS Group board, but I find that I never know what moves me off that board and onto the general MFP site! Guess I'll figure it out eventually, but I'm here anyway! :)

Replies

• GSwizzleGary
    GSwizzleGary Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    It takes a little getting used to, but after you get the hang of it... it will seem like second nature. :)
    ~Gary
  • kayyield
    kayyield Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just joined the group today. This is my second time on NS. I was on the plan in 2007. I restarted in March. I like the support you get from the boards. Glad I found you all.
  • kevinogorman4
    kevinogorman4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm a double-refugee. First from the NS site, where I mostly followed the 50+ Support Group. Now from the one I started on weightlossbuddy.com ("WLB") (Private team 50+ Support Group), but found I didn't like being the captain. I like the boards in general. I like sharing stories, bragging about success, getting help with oopses, generally sharing wisdom. I'm thinking to start a topic along those lines. Maybe "Ooops success". Yeah.
  • dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    welcome everyone, glad we're all finding each other again :)
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hello all, trying to find a group to fit into lol....from NS as well...started in Feb. 2015 ....hope to find support here :). add me if you'd like!
  • dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    welcome sue :) i started around the mid/end of Jan 2015. good luck!

~kel

weight.png

exercise.png

vn2jvb.pngCQTRRw
    1416528000_15_1_USD_3_default.png
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kel :)....glad to be here :)...