Strange messages?

Options
Moe4572
Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
We all have the strange dates, but I just got a strange message!

A man wrote this morning and just said hello.....good morning......then I looked and realized his screenanme was a girls name--not like a unisex name, but a straight out girl name, so I thought that was odd, so just asked........why is your screen name a girls' name.

His answer............. "oh, that is my dead girl friends name. That is all."

Seriously?????????

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    ahhhhhh what?
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    that's messed up! :huh:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I had a message from a 19 year old this weekend that said, and I quote "are you for sex?"

I ignored it, but I wanted to respond "I'm not theoretically opposed to sex, just teenage boys."
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    uumm....a weird tribute lol
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    so then I did not respond, and a few hours later he writes back...."so you are done talking to me now right?"

Again did not respond..................
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I get you lost your girlfriend, that can't be easy....

but come on!! he is either not over her, or messed in the head somehow... who uses their ex dead girlfriend's name as their POF screen name..

NEXT!
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I got one last week from a guy...you are beautiful, can I buy your truck? I said no. He said, but beautiful women should be in cars...now can I buy it? I said beautiful women can drive trucks too! I said he could go buy a black titan if he really wanted one. He said he knew he could, but wanted mine. WTF? I don't know what he is going to do with a wheelchair modified truck...and the fact it is not for sale!

The dead girlfriends name is a little weird for a screen name!
  • 2stepz
    Options
    Hehehe... the truck story reminds me of an older guy that was constantly flirting with me. We ran with the same group of hoodlum. I finally told him the only reason I would be with him is so I could take his Dodge Ram in the divorce. He backed off a little after that. Sweet guy, just more of a weird uncle than a potential date.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I had a guy message me and his user name was Ishouldbinyou. I was thinking really?? That works for you?

Dead girlfriend... wow!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    wow. no words. just wow.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I thought it was a funny response. All of you who actually think it's his dead girlfriend's name make it even funnier.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    not so much strange but brought a giggle from me

Him : What is a bear with no teeth?

Me: um I have no idea, what?

Him: A Gummy bear!

and um that strange dead gf's name is just plain creepy and makes me think headcase!
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I got one last week from a guy...you are beautiful, can I buy your truck? I said no. He said, but beautiful women should be in cars...now can I buy it? I said beautiful women can drive trucks too! I said he could go buy a black titan if he really wanted one. He said he knew he could, but wanted mine. WTF? I don't know what he is going to do with a wheelchair modified truck...and the fact it is not for sale!

The dead girlfriends name is a little weird for a screen name!

I think it's pretty obviously he wanted to sniff the seat. You should feel flattered, it's a sweet gesture.
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Uh, I would ask, "Does that line really work for you?"

What a freak!
  • 2stepz
    Options
    not so much strange but brought a giggle from me

Him : What is a bear with no teeth?

Me: um I have no idea, what?

Him: A Gummy bear!

That was my niece's favorite joke when she was 4 y.o.