Hope it is okay for me to check in here

Options
20Heidi06
20Heidi06 Posts: 3 Member
Morning everyone
I restarted with NS at the end of March - just received my 2nd BBB. The first time around (2007) I was successful but then Life happened and I ended up working the Dupont schedule and following that switched to a new job of 2nd and 3rd shift. Having put my body in Starvation Mode nothing was working as I forget to eat. I have not had hunger pangs for years. Fast forward - I think my Metabolism has finally reset - I am beginning to have the Growly tummy. The group I landed in on the Not dying NS site has split up and I can not find the 50 Support Gropu on this site.
I hope I can join in on this group - I have been retired almost 2 years and have moved with my hubby to Eastern TN. We love it here - 4 seasons.
My name is Peg but on this my name is 20Heidi06.

Replies

• selenasnan
    selenasnan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Peg - I'm another pewter-head wondering how these kids manage 10 miles every day! I'm from New England and our usual 4 seasons has seemed all winter this year. I am getting out now but 30-40 min every other day is about my limit at the moment. But the scale still drops 1-1.5 a week so I'll take it!
    Welcome to the club
  • 20Heidi06
    Options
    Thanks ! I am dealing with a torn Labrum and even walking with Leslie is painful so I am content to get in as much as I. Good deal on the scale going down!!
  • LisaHMac72
    LisaHMac72 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I'm LisaMac72 on the February restarters. I think as NS boards shut down, all will be moving to here
  • 20Heidi06
    Options
    Hi Lisa Mac ! Thanks for the Friend link! I restarted in March - just got my 2nd BBB on Thursday. I will finish this box and will not buy any more from NS. Thru Michelle's help, from the 50s+ Group I have it Figured out!
  • Jsthvnfun2
    Jsthvnfun2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    20Heidi06 wrote: »
    Morning everyone
    I restarted with NS at the end of March - just received my 2nd BBB. The first time around (2007) I was successful but then Life happened and I ended up working the Dupont schedule and following that switched to a new job of 2nd and 3rd shift. Having put my body in Starvation Mode nothing was working as I forget to eat. I have not had hunger pangs for years. Fast forward - I think my Metabolism has finally reset - I am beginning to have the Growly tummy. The group I landed in on the Not dying NS site has split up and I can not find the 50 Support Gropu on this site.
    I hope I can join in on this group - I have been retired almost 2 years and have moved with my hubby to Eastern TN. We love it here - 4 seasons.
    My name is Peg but on this my name is 20Heidi06.

Peg, welcome! We were talking starting something and didn't want to just limit to our wonderful Feb starters, so thought we'd find all the fun people by calling it 2015 starters. :) lol Glad you found us.
  • DISNEYHOLIC6
    DISNEYHOLIC6 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    WELCOME PEG. IM MARGIE FROM FEB STARTERS ALONG WITH LISA. IM GOING TO CONTINUE WITH NS B/C IT WORKS. I ALSO BOUGHT 25 COSTCO GC SO IM HERE FOR THE LONG HAUL. WE WILL CONTINUE OUR GROUP HERE SO THE SUPPORT WILL STILL BE AROUND BUT JUST NOT ON NS. WE R GATHERING UP OUR GROUPS OF FRIENDS AND STARTING OUR OWN GROUPS HERE. MANY OF US R ON MULTIPLE FORUMS ON NS WHICH WILL CONTINUE HERE. WELCOME TO OUR GROUP
  • LisaHMac72
    LisaHMac72 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone has a great day. Got in my morning E, time to shower and get to work. Ugh djq1aqawzvs4.jpg