• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    LOL! Me, too.
  • eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,179 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Congrats Kevin, Kay, and everyone else in working on and meeting your goals. I have been using the mfp tracking for a long time, and it is very good for keeping track of different components of our diets. So it's great if you have special requirements....the nutrients are customizable. A lot of packaged food has a ton of sodium and lots of various sugars, and unhealthy oils.
    Best wishes for continued success. I think the mfp tracking is really helpful. :)
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Chalmation wrote: »
    Chalmation wrote: »

I just track on MFP. There's no reason to also track on NuMi. The only thing I'm going to use NuMi for is to track my weight so I can get Nutribears. :)

2HyQ.gif

I've been tracking both NuMi and MFP, but if we only have to use NuMi for the Nutribears, I'm going to stop that one and just keep MFP only.
    Yeah, its just too much work to track in both places, and unnecessary. But I want those bears! :D

To get the bears, we only have to enter our weight on either the NuMi app or website. We do not have to track food/water/exercise there.
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options

To get the bears, we only have to enter our weight on either the NuMi app or website. We do not have to track food/water/exercise there.

Just the weight? Oh, that's great. Thank you. :)