4/27/15 - Weigh-In On Mondays? Share Your Results.

Options
mikemusky44
mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
Did you weigh in today? Please share your results with the group.

Replies

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Sundays, but wanted to bump this up for everyone who weighs in on MONDAY. Congrats to all. :)
  • Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Weigh in Monday! Woot! Woot! I lost 1.2 lbs. this week. Why this is such an enormous thing to me is that I was out of town for work three days this last week. I took enough NS bars for midday snacks, and ate out all other meals. I have to give NS it's props...the mindset makeover really works. My take away from this last week is that there will be life after NS. I am so in control. My motivation has kicked into high gear with this fantastic "win", and I am so ready to continue my move toward the best me I can be. Thank you all for your support! P~

87648917.png
  • Marlenef161616
    Marlenef161616 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Sundays. Lost 1.2 lb.. I was hoping for 2 but I'm glad that I did have a weight loss.
  • princessm928
    princessm928 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    start of week 4 today and started the program at 165 and only at 164.8.... :neutral: -(
  • jmerritt174
    jmerritt174 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My numbers usually go up on Mondays (you know how your weight fluctuates throughout the week..), so I weigh in on Fridays.
  • Shie1
    Options
    Am I the only one who's weigh in is Monday?!? Wow!!! I own the day!!
  • MarySG58
    MarySG58 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Shie1 wrote: »

Yes, you do! My day is also Friday, unless I forget then Saturday!
  • Anita_Newbody
    Anita_Newbody Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I weigh on Saturday, unless I don't like the number and then I will weigh again on Sunday. But the results this week were down a pound.
  • Punk42AE
    Punk42AE Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just ended week 16, down 1 pound this week for a total of 63.5 over the time. This week I tried to eat a bit more, and slow down my working out a bit to see how things would go with me looking at the end of this in another month or two. I knew that I wouldn't lose much, and glad to see that it was something instead of gaining some.
  • Shie1
    Options
    Punk42AE wrote: »
    Just ended week 16, down 1 pound this week for a total of 63.5 over the time. This week I tried to eat a bit more, and slow down my working out a bit to see how things would go with me looking at the end of this in another month or two. I knew that I wouldn't lose much, and glad to see that it was something instead of gaining some.

No gain and a 1 pound loss is fantastic with all of the "test" changes you made. 63.5 is so awesome. ^5! ;)
  • mikemusky44
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I guess there aren't too many people brave enough to weigh-in after the weekend. I'm trying to catch up to you but you still have me by 3 lbs. B)

Punk42AE wrote: »
    Whatever it takes to get you where you need to be. 63.5 lbs is quite an accomplishment - Congrats!

• Shie1
    Options
    I guess there aren't too many people brave enough to weigh-in after the weekend. I'm trying to catch up to you but you still have me by 3 lbs. B)

I bet you're right. That is the very reason I have Monday weigh in. Lol and now you have awakened my competitive nature, and I have to make it harder for you to catch up to me. :p lol
  • mikemusky44
    Options

I bet you're right. That is the very reason I have Monday weigh in. Lol and now you have awakened my competitive nature, and I have to make it harder for you to catch up to me. :p lol

Bring it! :D
  • Shie1
    Options
    Ohhhhhh....it will most definitely be brought! :#