Alright ...

Options
Brans34
Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
Ok, so nobody is even checking in on this group anymore! I am also in a group "lose 20 by July 4th. People actually post and reply there. I personally am still sticking to my April goal of losing 10 lbs. I was at 167.6 on the 1st, and today, I am 159. I have 3 days to try and lose another 1.4 lbs. I don't know if I'm gonna do it, but I sure am gonna try!

I wish everyone the best of luck, and I hope you are all doing wonderfully! I'm sorry, but I'm going to leave this group. There's no reason to be here when nobody else is!
Good luck!

Replies

• JoAnnRyan123
    JoAnnRyan123 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Ive been posting to the weigh in posts...
  • ChandalNicole
    ChandalNicole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I totally blanked out on posting half way through but I've still been keeping track! I'm proud to say that I not only met my goal but surpassed it! My goal was 9 and I lost *almost* 10 pounds! 9.8 to be exact! I hope everyone else did well! I did notice they didn't do a final weigh in post. :(
  • JoAnnRyan123
    JoAnnRyan123 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I noticed too

Congrats on your awesome results!
    I lost 4lbs (in last 2wks)
    Making my total lost for April -8lbs
    :-) woohoo
  • ChandalNicole
    ChandalNicole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job!
    I've made the same goal for May! I'm only 4 pounds away from my first short term goal of 50 pounds! I'm working hard (and waiting so patiently) to announce it on my Facebook and maybe in the community lol.