February 2014 Babies

Options

Replies

• yahyamommy
    yahyamommy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    15 June 2013- I didn't see any 2nd line on HPT after 3 mins not even after 20 mins and I almost threw it. After 3 hrs I just opened (don't know what was thinking) and there was a second line. I went to dr for blood test in the evening and the test result showed Intermediate and I was asked to come again after a week.

And I havnt seen dr yet:) I was too busy with my firsts bday prep.

Anyways according to online calculator: I am due on 13 feb, 2014

And this is my first public announcement
  • yahyamommy
    Options
    Kmgstevens: I was like u during my first pregnancy
  • rainysue34
    rainysue34 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Heard our little ones heartbeat today! So beautiful!

Going in July 11 for a dating ultrasound. The doctor things I might be further along then I think--might actually be a January baby!
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Had my first ultrasound on Monday (7/1). I thought I was eight weeks and a day - I was actually nine weeks and a day, which puts my new due date at 2/2. (I thought it was 2/9). Everything looks great except that I failed my first glucose test so I have to take it again. Saw the heartbeat, 2 arms, 2 legs, head, butt. Everything looks to be there. Heartbeat was 170-something.
  • Ali31886
    Ali31886 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi everyone! My due date is Feb 1 2014. I had a little boy Feb 9th of 2012 who was born premature and stillborn due to me needing an emergency surgery for a twisted intestine. Really just looking for people to enjoy this journey with. Hope you are all well! =)

Heard the babies heart beat 171bpm simply beautiful! =)
  • Alexz210
    Alexz210 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Congrats on your upcoming babies!!
    I had my first "official" dr visit yesterday, although I was able to have an ultrasound several weeks back. Everything is still looking great! Currently at 9 weeks! :) Due date: Feb 10.

Quick question- is anyone else trying to kick the coke (soda, pop) habit? I have a love affair with dr pepper, and I'm really trying to quit. I'm so sleepy though, and I hate coffee!!!!
  • dandelyon
    dandelyon Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is my first post in this group. Due the 21st or 22nd (I'll be 8 weeks either tomorrow or Saturday) but I have a feeling this will probably be a March baby. It's my 3rd and both of my boys hung out until 42 weeks :P

I've never been terribly active during pregnancy but I'm finishing up couch to 5k in two days and it feels good :)
  • rainysue34
    Options
    We had our first ultrasound today and everything looked great so far! But I'll have to be switching birth month groups--Baby measured at 15w4d putting our EDD at 12/29!
  • miranda_mom
    Options
    Holy crap, Rainysue, that's quite a difference!

Alexz210, I was getting horrible headaches for weeks and of course Tylenol does nothing. The doctor told me to take one caffeine serving a day so usually I have a small coffee but today, I had a small Coke. It has kept the headaches at bay.
  • dandelyon
    Options
    Des anyone know if posts in a group like this will show up in my feed for non group members? I have a couple of inactive friends who I work with, but I'm not out at work yet...
  • rainysue34
    Options
    Holy crap, Rainysue, that's quite a difference!

I know! I'm still in a bit of shock. My cycles hadn't returned to normal from my first baby so we weren't sure on the exact date. I didn't notice a single symptom until near the beginning of June (when I was already 10/11 weeks) and even those were pretty mild. The last time around I knew I was pregnant several days BEFORE my missed period.

I still can't believe that I was pregnant for several months before I had any clue. Though I have to admit, it's great to have had an easy, breezy first trimester!
  • miranda_mom
    Options
    ^^ I got to skip a week - for my first ultrasound, I thought I was about eight weeks and I was really nine. It was nice because that placed me at closer to being out of the big miscarriage danger zone.

Dandelyon - go to "My home", then "settings", then "automatic newsfeed update settings", then unclick "I reply to a topic on the message boards".
  • Jeepers133
    Jeepers133 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    February 2nd here! Just getting over the extreme sleepiness and nausea, yay!
  • laceylucas86
    laceylucas86 Posts: 120
    Options
    YAY BABIES!!!!!!! may we all have healthy happy little munchkins brewing inside of us, mine is due February 28th, second baby, I was a week early with my son so we shall see :D Bless you all!
  • mommy_hood
    mommy_hood Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Come join our group !

For ladies due in 2014- January, February, or March ! A closer group for support, concerns and updates without getting lost in a larger group !

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15372-pregnant-2014-jan-feb-march
  • dandelyon
    Options
    I tried to make my first prenatal appointment today and they told me to drink a lot of water before my ultrasound. I said I didn't want an ultrasound, (it will cost me a lot out of pocket and I don't have any real desire for extra tests) aaand they dropped me as a patient. LOL I love how reproductive choice ends because you're having a baby.

So that pretty much sealed my decision for a homebirth. Unfortunately, she can't see me until closer to end of August :/
  • jeninabilan
    jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congrats ladies on your pregnancies!!! I am due around Feb 6th :) Yay for Feb 2014 babies!! How is everyone's pregnancy so far? This is my first and boy am I excited to get out of the first trimester! I was very sick most days and had no energy, so it's time to spruce up the workout routine! Any weird food aversions or cravings yet? I basically hate cooked meat, or really cooked anything and am craving fruit non stop! Before my pregnancy I was on a low carb, high protein diet, so maybe my body just really needs healthy carbs! lol Good luck to everyone :) Feel free to add me as a friend for any support! *hugs*
  • yahyamommy
    Options
    I had my first scan yesterday, EDD is 20 feb 2014
  • miranda_mom
    Options
    Hey ladies,

Good news on my glucose test - I passed the three hour! (I had failed the one hour). Now I just have to take it again at 24 weeks. But for now I feel so much better - two bits of good news this week - nuchal fold test was great and passed the glucose test.
  • emcdermott85
    emcdermott85 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Based on my lasy cycle I am due Feburary 28th. My 11 week ultrasound is next week so that will give me more accurate due date. This my first bub. :)