saved $$$

Options
sznsido
sznsido Posts: 136 Member
I started out on the ebates website and linked to the nutrisystem website. When you link from ebates, you get a 10% refund check on your nutrisystem purchase. I added an extra a la carte 10 day frozen sampler to my regular core order. I ended up saving 20% on the a la carte because I added it to my auto delivery. Shipping was also free. I paid using my gift cards from Costco. Instead of costing me $400, ($280 per month plus $120 a la carte order) It ended up costing me $240 ($60 each gift card) less the $40 I should get back from ebates. Not a bad deal. If you're interested, check out ebates.com. I use it all the time and I have never had a problem. I saved on my first order from nutrisystem and then I forgot to use it since then. I'm happy I remembered to do it tonight. I hope this makes sense to all of you. I'm confusing myself when I re-read it! Bottom line...I got a $400 order for $200!

Replies

• tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    That is pretty cool! So do you have to be a member at ebates? You pay for your order on NS and then because you went through ebates you'll receive a $40 check in the mail later?
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    you just sign up on ebates.com. I have another check coming in may for all of my recent purchases. I am pretty sure I will get the 10% back for my nutrisystem purchase. I don't think my account updated yet. I made a purchase from groupon today and I saved 6%. Kohls is a really good deal right now.
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm going to check it out! Thanks!! Always nice to save money!
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    sznsido wrote: »
    I started out on the ebates website and linked to the nutrisystem website. When you link from ebates, you get a 10% refund check on your nutrisystem purchase. I added an extra a la carte 10 day frozen sampler to my regular core order. I ended up saving 20% on the a la carte because I added it to my auto delivery. Shipping was also free. I paid using my gift cards from Costco. Instead of costing me $400, ($280 per month plus $120 a la carte order) It ended up costing me $240 ($60 each gift card) less the $40 I should get back from ebates. Not a bad deal. If you're interested, check out ebates.com. I use it all the time and I have never had a problem. I saved on my first order from nutrisystem and then I forgot to use it since then. I'm happy I remembered to do it tonight. I hope this makes sense to all of you. I'm confusing myself when I re-read it! Bottom line...I got a $400 order for $200!

It makes sense!! Thank you Suzanne for the info! ;)
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Does this work with auto ship or just monthly ordering and ala carte?